Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a big one.

Comment

What a stud!. Bout the only thing that makes me nervous down there is someone getting bit by one of those. Chasing quail or doves thru the grass... That would be a disaster.

Terrific year in the making with a little storm activity in the area today. Been about as good as it can get.

Comment

Does anyone have a contact to build a couple 4x6 deer blinds in Mexico? We lost a couple blinds to a windstorm last month. Piedras Negras preferably but Nuevo Laredo or Acuna would work as well. Thanks in advance

Comment

Another pet snake!They make great mouse catchers around the house.Beautiful, what did u name it?

Comment

Originally posted by DallasCoon12 View Post
            Does anyone have a contact to build a couple 4x6 deer blinds in Mexico? We lost a couple blinds to a windstorm last month. Piedras Negras preferably but Nuevo Laredo or Acuna would work as well. Thanks in advance
            PM Bo mex. Bowhunter he knows the name and number of a place in NL we purchased some nice stand and fills and tower stands from really reasonable

Comment

Thanks sneaky

Comment

Let me here ya say YEA! NL Pipeline got 3.59 last night and it's still storming!

Comment

2-2.5" on us. Great start to July

Comment

Perfect timing!!

Comment

We got ~1", which feels like a monsoon for us. 35% or better chance of rain the next 7 days!

Comment

We got 3” near colombia last night.
                        Tanks all full and brush is green

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Looking good, keep it coming!

Comment

Hidalgo area
                            Attached Files

Comment

Just returned,the lakes r full,the cows r fat,the deer r lazy,the brush is primo! It's still raining got another inch yesterday,really blessed this yr.Viva la mexico!

Comment

I just picked up the new TTHA magazine with the ANGADI results in....gotta say its disappointing to see the deer that won this year. The "low fence typical" is a true joke. I hate seeing all those pen deer and knowing that mexico is doing the same as so many ranches in Texas.....a 500" whitetail just does nothing for me, they are just ugly as S***

Comment

Working...
                                X