Best semi permanent tent blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for the best tent blind that has the metal frame you can leave out and
    Take the tarp off after season. Tired of my blinds only lasting a year or two. What do you have and pros/cons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In for this as well....

Comment

Millennium Q200 Buck Hut is the best I’ve seen. 8’ tower, platform. $799

Comment

to be the guy that doesn't answer the question... If you're going to leave the stand out I'd just buy a krivoman

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
          to be the guy that doesn't answer the question... If you're going to leave the stand out I'd just buy a krivoman
          Agreed

Comment

Not going to leave the tarp out just the frame.

Comment

If you have cedars, cut some posts, wire them together to an existing tree with braced corners, throw tarp/plastic on top, then cover with cedar. Brush in as needed each year. Not elevated or portable, but basically free.

Comment

Redneck.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been looking at soft side ground blinds. I already have a Krivo on a platform but I've also got a spot where my best bet is a blind that can be assembled on site. I am currently considering the Millennium GB-100 and the Ghillie Deluxe 6x6 from Redneck. Both get good reviews from what I can tell.

Comment

Originally posted by BarBBar View Post
                    If you have cedars, cut some posts, wire them together to an existing tree with braced corners, throw tarp/plastic on top, then cover with cedar. Brush in as needed each year. Not elevated or portable, but basically free.

I don’t want to redneck these as they will be used by clients.

Comment

here are the two I referenced, both have metal frames. I think both are a little over half the cost of a Krivo.

The Redneck Ghillie:
                      The Ghillie Deluxe Ground Blind's spacious 6x6 foot interior fits three adults comfortably. Stay hidden in one of America's top-selling blinds.

Having trouble with the Milleneum website but here's what their GB-100 looks like:

Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	24656831
                      Last edited by jerp; 07-12-2021, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X