Axis Side X Side reviews or Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axis Side X Side reviews or Opinions

I have a relative in Illinois that called and asked me my opinion on the axis side by side. I have no clue. I know they are made in Mesquite tx or something like that. Anyone have one and have an honest review of them. He said the Lowes up there has an Axis 500 for about 8k. He was looking for a mule but everyone up there is sold out.

thanks in advance.

Stick with the Japanese stuff.

Comment

Get a mule

Comment

I gave him same advice but he cant find any so he asked about these. So i figured i would ask for reviews on these.

Comment

They are Hisuns and are made in C H I N A! Parts will be hard to get and they will for sure need them.

Comment

I owned one of the TSC brands for a time. Bought it real cheap from a guy. If you have never had a real brand sxs you might just be fine with it, but if you have owned a quality machine you will have a hard time being satisfied. 8k is still a good chunk of change to spend on an inferior product.

Comment

I bought one of the Coleman’s from TSC at the end of January had to put it in the shop, it would not run over 3000 rpm,had a hard tome finding someone to work on it,and then they just were replacing parts that Coleman recommended,fuel injector,new ECU,finally one of the techs found a wiring diagram and cut a wire going to the speed limiter,test drove it ran good,fixed the wire installed a new speed limiter. Now she works and runs good. Just got it back a week and a half ago. It is a nice machine rides good and runs good now but it is hard to get parts and finding someone that knows anything about working on them. But all in all I’m satisfied with mine because I bought it for half price with 3 hrs on it.

Comment

Working...
              X