No announcement yet.

$EMAX EthereumMax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm talking about all these new coins that trade far under a penny.

Some crypto will stay around forever like BTC and ETH.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
      Like stocks, I don't follow. You can pick from the larger companies and do just fine. Might not an instant millionaire, but it sure helps to beat inflation. I stay true to my index funds.
      Some of these new cryptos are new buisness with products that support ecommerce, namely e ledgers like the blockchain. It's the new index funds and diversification now will probably work to your advantage. Wouldnt you have greatly diversified in the stock market if you could travel back in time to when it started?

Comment

Sunk cost fallacy alive and well

Comment

I think we all agree and know that on a basic level, it's a gamble, or is gambling. In buisness the bias becomes a "fallacy". In Vegas the bias becomes a "addiction". Lol

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
            Like stocks?
            stocks in general are companies with sales, assets, employees, business plans and all of this is under regulation as they are publicly traded. Stocks can flop too....look at sears or enron. But for some nerd to create something and it has value because it is hot at the moment is a short game for sure. I am not against a gamble and I do it myself sometime but get in-get out and let the fools cry why it crashes. if you think you can buy tens of billions of anything and it will retain value is laughable.

Comment

if you think you can buy tens of billions of anything and it will retain value is laughable.
              thats my thought as well, the math does not add up. Make a few thousand, sure, but making real money is not going to happen. And the more billions that you buy, the greater chance of it never happening

Comment

She’s rolling this morning

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                  thats my thought as well, the math does not add up. Make a few thousand, sure, but making real money is not going to happen. And the more billions that you buy, the greater chance of it never happening
                  You can easily make more than a couple thousand sir.

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                    You are sadly mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                      She’s rolling this morning
                      Yep started last night, anybody else’s quit showing in metamask?

Comment

Originally posted by DKirk View Post
                        Yep started last night, anybody else’s quit showing in metamask?
                        Mine’s showing but way off from what Zerion shows

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                          Mine’s showing but way off from what Zerion shows

Same here. Zerion and MetaMask not showing same amounts. The other day they were waaaay off but today within a couple hundred dollars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine has been different with Zerion not showing the rollover but now mine isn’t showing at all...
                            we’ll just checked and it’s back and MM is only slightly off from Zerion.

Comment

I feel a little better now that I’m not down so much.

Still down but not near as bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                                I feel a little better now that I’m not down so much.

Still down but not near as bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                Announcement tonight at 8. Hoping they have some big news. Either implementing the 3x3x3 or big exchange listing, or both.

Comment

Working...
                                X