X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ballgame View Post
    I'm good with it.

If it can't be played in a packed stadium it's not the same- for me at least.

I'm not a basketball fan - but have you seen how lame their games are without fans in the stands?
    My son had the Rockets on the other night. I saw all the Black Lives Matter crap and Justice on the back of jerseys. I told him to turn that **** off.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

College Football season about to be postponed maybe cancelled

Originally posted by ballgame View Post
      I'm good with it.
      If it can't be played in a packed stadium it's not the same- for me at least.

I'm not a basketball fan - but have you seen how lame their games are without fans in the stands?

Thankfully I have not watched any of that trash. It was lame with fans ... add in the BLM and all the kneeling and I’m glad to hear it’s sucking.

Comment

A lot of opinion writers think this is the end of college football, at least as we've known it. Not playing this season will ruin quite a few athletic departments. Add payer play with the possibility Title IX forces pay of all athletes and it's speculated a lot of schools will can football.

Comment

The strong will survive. Watching CFB as a shell of itself would not be very entertaining anyway. Actually, no major sport would be.

Comment

According to the Dan Patrick Show....

Big 10 & Pac 12 - Want to cancel

ACC & Big 12 - On the fence

SEC - wants to play and trying to get teams to join them for a season

Could this be the start of the Mega conferences???

Comment

All morning on Sportscenter.

This will suck major donkey balls if its all cancelled.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post

I saw where Michigan, tOSU, Nebraska and Penn State may join the Big 12 if they play and tge B1G does not.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  I saw where Michigan, tOSU, Nebraska and Penn State may join the Big 12 if they play and tge B1G does not.

You can have Mizzou back

Comment

I saw that there was a 12-2 vote yesterday to cancel in the Big 10 and the 2 teams who voted not to cancel were Nebraska and Iowa

Comment

I feel like if they are going to cancel just cancel all conferences and we just suck it up and wait till next year.

Comment

Now I just saw the SEC is talking to teams about joining. Texas and OU were mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                          I feel like if they are going to cancel just cancel all conferences and we just suck it up and wait till next year.
                          What makes you think next year will be any different?

Comment

I really worry for my college town of Oxford, MS if there is not a football season.

Comment

Now I just saw the SEC is talking to teams about joining. Texas and OU were mentioned.

Imagine a world where a big 12 team joins the SEC for one year and finishes higher than TAMU

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post

It could be the start of universities possibly leaving the NCAA behind and starting their own “leagues.” There is nothing preventing schools from doing that right now. They could pay players, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X