San Antonio mechanic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Antonio mechanic

So, going to be used car shopping here soon. Got child #3 on the way and need more room #minivan lol. But anyways, we need a mechanic that we can bring a car to for them to look at for "soundness" I do not want to by a hunk-o-junk. Anyone have any recommendations in SA that we can drive the car to for them to look at? Thanks in advance! Also any tips on used car buying that you have used and had success with will be appreciated as well.

Sent from my BLU Advance 5.0 using Tapatalk

Ritchie's Automotive between SA and Boerne are good honest people

Comment

See if an oil lube place can check for leaks in the undercarriage!! I got burned not doing that.

Comment

If you are on the NW side Tiller's in Helotes. Very honest & reasonable.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

ABS automotive. Shawn is the owner and he's a stand up guy. He did the exact same thing for me when I was shopping for me wife's car. I actually had the sales guy drop it off so Shawn could go through it after I checked the vehicle out in person.

9414 Perrin Beitel Rd.
            San Antonio, TX 78217
            ph: 210-599-3535

Comment

Bob Mander , Mander Automotive in Helotes. Have used him going on 10 years now.

Comment

I used Cambridge Auto on Fredericksburg road. I think it was $70 for a used car inspection. That was several years ago though. I've always trusted them. Have been fair with me on any vehicle repairs and even go so far as to give me info I need to do many things myself

Comment

George's Auto Repair 281/ Nakoma. He does several co workers vehicles and has worked on mine twice. Good mechanic fair prices

Comment

My neighbor used this guy. Said he would definitely use him again.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks everyone. The more the better spread out across town to have options.

Comment

Check out lemon busters

Comment

Working...
                        X