Roberts and DACA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    I don’t think she is writing her own decisions anyway. I think a proxy is writing on her behalf
    her daughter is

she doesnt even listen to the arguments 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      Roberts was solid for the first couple of years. They got to him in a big way somehow. He's terrible now.
      Prob. the same bunch that got to Scalia, but he wouldn't cave.

Comment

Roberts is not a conservative and he will continue to screw America for years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
          Its not over......basically they said the govt didnt follow correct protocols for ending it....

Its a bogus excuse....but this just empathizes the need for trump to win in Nov

RBG wont last another 4 years at this rate
          We need to keep the senate or it will be for not.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
            Roberts was solid for the first couple of years. They got to him in a big way somehow. He's terrible now.
            I think he must be on Epsteins Island guest list

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
              Prob. the same bunch that got to Scalia, but he wouldn't cave.
              Yup

Comment

The swing vote has had and will always have the power on the court . The extremes are mostly powerless acting as boat anchors on the end. The electorate works in the same way somewhat except the center can somewhat be swayed by media manipulation.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
                  The swing vote has had and will always have the power on the court . The extremes are mostly powerless acting as boat anchors on the end. The electorate works in the same way somewhat except the center can somewhat be swayed by media manipulation.
                  Which ones are the extreme judges?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Comment

If I'm not mistaken Trump's intent for revoking Obama's executive order on the dreamers was to force Congress to work together and actually pass a permanent solution - Trump wanted to provide them a path to citizenship.

So the dreamers lost too. They are all still in limbo in terms of actual citizenship. Something they would likely already be well on their way toward had the crazy left not challenged it in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                    X