New Savage 110 with Proof barrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Savage 110 with Proof barrel

SAVAGE DEBUTS NEW 6LB 110 ULTRALITE RIFLE WITH PROOF RESEARCH BARREL What do y’all think? I know a lot of people don’t like them, but they are one of the most accurate out of the box guns around. At least the ones I have had are.

I like the idea but that stock needs help.

Comment

I think it looks interesting. Real world price on it will probably be around $1350ish. For the money I’m thinking of trying one in 280AI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The only complaint I have ever had with Savage rifles is their looks. They are normally one of the most accurate mass produced rifles there is.

Comment

I love our savages.
          But I want one of these with a suppressor

Comment

Looks like a hot rod on training wheels with the accu trigger

Comment

I don’t like the Accutrigger but this rifle is a heck of a good price. Saw on another forum where they were selling for in the $1200+ range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Fondled one at DSC. It was nice. They just keep turning up the heat.

Comment

Those look pretty sweet. All my other savages shoot lights out, even though they don't look the greatest

Comment

Ugly guns shoot patterns, not groups. I have several Savage rifles that are accurate as all get out. They are beautiful, even though they don't look all that great.

Comment

They are getting serious in the gun market.

Comment

Every Savage I've owned has shot great. Personally feel they may be the most accurate production rifles made in their price point. Add Proof to the mix and now we're talking something completely different.

Comment

IMO, for the money they are the most dependable and accurate out-of-the-box rifles made. As far as the triggers go, I cannot for the life of me figure out why so many talk bad about them? Maybe they just don’t know how to set ‘em up properly?¿

Michael

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Saw this new model the other day and got pretty excited about it. Only issue is right now the only caliber available is .308. I wish they would bring back the classic walnut stock 14/114’s and 11/111’s. I love my savage’s they all shoot great.

Comment

i am interested in one for sure, if i were to get one a replacement stock would be on the short list. Anxious to read some reviews once they start coming out.

Comment

Working...
                              X