2019 Pedernales Falls SP Annex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 Pedernales Falls SP Annex

Drew PFSP Annex GDE Dec 9 - 12. I've read the prior threads including Popknott's excellent write up from a 2013 thread. Just wanted to check and see if any other TBH'ers will be there. Also, if anyone wishes to pass along some info that isn't in the previous threads I'd love to hear it. Don't have a muzzle loader so I'll be doing archery. I'm really looking forward to this hunt as it is my first TPWD drawn hunt. I was fortunate that it is very close to home!

I don’t know about the annex specifically but hunted there a few times and been successful each trip. Should be fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a muzzleloader you can use. Nothing fancy but it shoots.
      I'm in South Austin

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
        I have a muzzleloader you can use. Nothing fancy but it shoots.
        I'm in South Austin
        Very nice offer. TN Boy. But I’m really interested in doing this one archery. Hope I don’t end up kicking myself because a lifetime Hill Country buck just passes by out of bow range. But it it would still be a good trip even if I get shut out. Thanks again for the offer.

Comment

Good luck in the morning.

Comment

Good luck. Been putting in for that one. Pretty area.

Comment

Finished up the hunt yesterday. Had a great time and the other two gentleman I shared the cabin with were great guys. Everyone shared info and we really worked together trying to get everyone the best chance possible at an animal. None of us saw Spanish Goats, but we all did see deer and pigs. No axis sighted at all. Saw two aoudad across the river from the cabin running along the top of the river bluff. In conclusion... I should have taken Spoiled TN Boy up on his offer! But had a great time none the less and the park staff was great. Would do it again.

Comment

Thanks for the update

Comment

I won the hunt a few years ago and had a good time. Filled my 100 qt ice chest, so I was happy. All I can say, it you need to hike some hills before the hunt.

Comment

This was a good hunt, had a great time
                    Attached Files

Comment

That’s a good one

Comment

Good Buck Congratulations

Comment

Nice deer

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment