Iranian woman speaks the truth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian woman speaks the truth

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVzIkREFmjg"]Iranian Woman Speaks Truth On Recent Attacks - YouTube[/ame]

Not sure if this has already been posted or not, but a very interesting perspective.

I haven't seen this, thanks for sharing.

Comment

The media is the devil.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
        The media is the devil.
        Probably not but it is a weapon and tool he uses skillfully.

Gary

Comment

thank you for sharing

Comment

Thanks for this

Comment

Iran has more Pro-American people than American realize.
              They can't do anything about the regime because they're not armed and they all somehow have a loved one that the government threatens to kill if they do anything.... one has to be there to know what I mean...

In the Mid 80s to early 90s my family a prominent and armed group fought the government, now everytime I go to Iran they recognize my last name and I get stopped and harassed at the airport. In 2008 they took my passport away and told me I could never leave the country. I was stuck there for 3 months. My redneck friends were about to start their own operation to come and rescue me
              A few of them are on this forum and may remember that....
              Last edited by ATI; 01-09-2020, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Thanks for posting

Comment

She lost me when she self identified as an Iranian American. Pick one and own it.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Red 82 View Post
                    She lost me when she self identified as an Iranian American. Pick one and own it.
                    Not everyone thinks the same, by throwing Iranian, Mexican, Chinese etc... in there, they're attempting to include their heritage. I know it's wrong technically, but It's not meant to disrespect America or anything...

Comment

Originally posted by Big Red 82 View Post
                      I see your point. But, there are a number of people in this country "sometimes out of habit" that identify the same way. African American also being one.

Not really a big deal. Too me it is no different than someone saying they are a Texan, Cajun, Irish, etc..

Comment

Very interesting perspective but I am only feeling bad for Ukrain plane which is being mistakenly hit by missiles. People from Iran and Canada were flying on this plane.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          I see your point. But, there are a number of people in this country "sometimes out of habit" that identify the same way. African American also being one.

Not really a big deal. Too me it is no different than someone saying they are a Texan, Cajun, Irish, etc..
                          Yup. Silly to get panties in a wad over something that small out of all that.

Comment

Thanks for sharing! We need to hear both sides!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

This exactly!

Thanks for posting this video.

Comment

Working...
                              X