Afraid of heights.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afraid of heights.

This is an AT&T tower 2 miles south of my house that they have been working at for a couple of days. Thought I would try to take a picture with my Canon camera. I hope the person standing on top gets paid good. Yes I am afraid of heights.

imagine when a big gust of wind comes how much that thing moves.

Comment

I’d be hard pressed to get up there too.

Comment

No amount of mkney

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
          imagine when a big gust of wind comes how much that thing moves.
          I thought the same thing , but the wind has been light the past few days. I imagine that is why they are working on a Saturday. They probably have to do that kind of work when the weather/wind permits. I just checked my personal weather station and the wind is @ 2 MPH.

Comment

No need to worry, his gigantic sac keeps him anchored in place

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
              No need to worry, his gigantic sac keeps him anchored in place
              Nice

Comment

Heck no, I’m out!

Comment

That’s a “butt-puckerer” right there!

Comment

Me too, that’s why I went to jump school and then flight school to confront fears. Did not work still afraid of heights.

Comment

I watched a YouTube video of a guy climbing a tower to replace a bulb. I felt nauseous just watching on my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
                        I thought the same thing , but the wind has been light the past few days. I imagine that is why they are working on a Saturday. They probably have to do that kind of work when the weather/wind permits. I just checked my personal weather station and the wind is @ 2 MPH.

Still a big ol nope from me. I wonder if metal detectors give him trouble with those heavy brass balls of his

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

it took my wife over a year to get more than 6 feet off the ground bowhunting....

Comment

I’d kill to be able to glass our property from that height. Just to know what goes on. Not sure how long it takes to unpucker and get used to being up there. I’d imagine the guys who train for that job have some amazing stories.

Comment

That guy is impressive

When I was younger I was ok in tall Blind’s, trees and ladders
                              Now I can’t do it. Mother nature’s way of telling me I am old and have brittle bones.

Comment

Working...
                              X