Book vip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book vip?

Anyone booked a trip with Book VIP? I know we’ll have to listen to a 2 hour presentation on time shares, but other than that it seems like a decent deal for a short getaway. Would like to hear of any experiences with them.

Not familiar with them. With all the negativity surrounding timeshares it will be interesting to see what the new sales pitch will be in 2020.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

You made me look. The deals on their website are very good. Almost too good...

If you decide to endure the 2 hours of torture, let us know how things turn out at the resort.

Comment

It's really more than 2 hours so you have to just get up and leave after 2 hours. That may mean finding your ride back as most of them take you off the property. They arent the easiest to book with, have to call in and find available dates etc but if willing to jump through all the hoops it can be a pretty good deal. Air fare is separate. Make sure the deal you look at is all inclusive otherwise there may be an upcharge when you book for that.

Comment

Working...
        X