AJ Hinch suspended for entire season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TWOHunter View Post
    The major issue is that someone with the Astros deliberately went out of their way to intentionally setup a live feed camera to always 100% of the time see the sign given by the catcher and that live feed was sent to a monitor in the hallway dugout and an Astros person would audibly send a signal by banging on a trashcan to relay what pitch was coming to the Astros batter.
    That isn't true. They used the replay camera feed that is in every stadium. Still shouldn't have done it, but they did not set up their own camera.

Comment

Can’t cheat and expect to keep your job... unless you coach for New England!

Comment

Hmmmm

Might be something to their new batting helmets. New ultra lightweight design. Cutting edge

Maybe they kept the receipt?
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
          That isn't true. They used the replay camera feed that is in every stadium. Still shouldn't have done it, but they did not set up their own camera.
          And from my understanding it was impossible for them to do it in 2019. MLB implemented a 10 second delay on the live feed to the clubhouse with the lone exception the replay monitor which was being "monitored" by an MLB official.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
            Didn't they demote his son in favor of the owner's son? I thought that was why he left.
            That’s what I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
              Didn't they demote his son in favor of the owner's son? I thought that was why he left.
              They demoted Reid for not handling another ugly situation with the press properly. Hopefully this is the last of ugliness that is the Luhnow/Hinch legacy. They may be smart, insightful, progressive, etc but they let the level of arrogance within the organization reach stupid levels. Ive been around it before and it always ends the same.

Comment

I am an Astros fan 1st and am mad that they cheated and the punishments and eventual firings are just but here are where my issues lie...

The camera in question was a camera for scouting that was approved by MLB and already in place and not a special camera installed and hidden for illegal purposes....live feed has to be requested and approved also.
                That being said, although it was already there and supposed permission granted. It was used illegally

The part that rubs me wrong the most that during this huge investigation, one of the folks that came forward was former player Logan Morrison. He came forward with 1st hand knowledge that it (electronic sign stealing) has been going on by at least 8 teams including the Dodgers and Yankees since 2014.....

But that is ignored
                Last edited by K. Lane; 01-13-2020, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Bet the other teams are worried.

Comment

My bad.
                    Fake news (i read the article wrong). ;-)

Comment

And cell phones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                        Bet the other teams are worried.

I’m at the gym now and OTL on espn said other teams are sure to be investigated now. They said Pandora’s box has been opened. I sure hope so. Let the light shine on all the cheaters. Even those with losing records.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cheater!

Comment

The good news is that this was an isolated incident and not a single other team is guilty of it. Certainly doesn't make it right, but if you think your team isn't cheating, you're pretty naive.

Comment

Who are the rumors for the new manager? This should end up being an upgrade, in that regard.

AJ Hinch was an average to garbage manager, yall.

Comment

I had no idea TBH had so many members that suffered from severe reading comprehension issues.
                                Prayers sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X