Extended season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extended season

Who else is joining me in picking up a smoke pole to try and fill a buck tag this year?
    I picked up a TC impact from bps today in Hope's of getting it done

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Good thinking! I’ve been thinking along the same lines the last few days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just cleaned my BP this evening lol. Gotta dig out the sabots and I will be ready to go!!

Comment

I’m gonna buy me one for next year so I can bust *** on a doe or two. I’m fed up with the no does after thanksgiving rule.

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
          I’m gonna buy me one for next year so I can bust *** on a doe or two. I’m fed up with the no does after thanksgiving rule.
          That's the main goal is to fill my doe tags still sitting in the pocket

Comment

Got mine sighted in today. Will be the first time hunting with ML. Going to try it out on a few doe, and let the kiddos keep hunting horns. Normally wouldn’t shoot doe this late in the season but this restriction is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
              Your not the only one fed up with it.

Comment

Originally posted by jonesy11383 View Post
                Got mine sighted in today. Will be the first time hunting with ML. Going to try it out on a few doe, and let the kiddos keep hunting horns. Normally wouldn’t shoot doe this late in the season but this restriction is ridiculous.
                I've never used one before so it's all been a learning curve for me.

Comment

I was hoping to but my lease is 1/2 a mile "West" of 35 and we don't have a muzzleloader season.

BS

Comment

I was really wanting to use my new to me .45 flintlock Kentucky rifle this year on a doe but I have not even shot it yet. Will probably cheat and use my CVA Accura .50 with sabots

Comment

Working...
                    X