HS football playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marshman View Post
    Hate to see injuries anytime of year but especially the playoffs. Will yalls #1 QB be able to play against PG?
    Word is he will be back, also our d1 defensive lineman is begging to return. He's been working out fine the last two weeks. Who knows.

How are y'all doing?

Comment

Wimberley plays Navarro at the Alamodome on Friday. Go Texans!

Comment

Canadian still in reppin 3a and the Panhandle. Not sure anyone can slow them down this year

Comment

Lampasas vs. Liberty Hill rematch this week should be a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by bear View Post
            Canadian still in reppin 3a and the Panhandle. Not sure anyone can slow them down this year
            I watched a little film on Canadian, they're legit. Daingerfield seems to be clicking at the right time though. Second smallest county in Texas has two teams 15 miles from one another playing in the fourth round.

Comment

Originally posted by matthews1227 View Post
              Lampasas vs. Liberty Hill rematch this week should be a good one!

Hoping for the same result as the first one, but I think this one will be a little closer. Liberty Hill is playing well right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How did the Dumas vs Springtown game get scheduled to play in Midland? That doesn’t seem anywhere close to half way between those towns

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                  I watched a little film on Canadian, they're legit. Daingerfield seems to be clicking at the right time though. Second smallest county in Texas has two teams 15 miles from one another playing in the fourth round.

We played Pewitt last week and those were some grown arse men. Hoping Pewitt wins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                    We played Pewitt last week and those were some grown arse men. Hoping Pewitt wins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If anyone has a pass game Canadian would be in trouble. But everyone wants to run and rarely deviate which makes our defensive coaches job all that much easier. Coaching staff lives at the field house this time of year and really coaches the kids well. I dont think anyone is crazy talented on this team but as in all years past they just play so well together. Real team stuff- I think it would do our community good to lose a few times and get over ourselves but none have been able to topple the Wildcats really- this year may be even tougher to beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by bear View Post
                      If anyone has a pass game Canadian would be in trouble. But everyone wants to run and rarely deviate which makes our defensive coaches job all that much easier. Coaching staff lives at the field house this time of year and really coaches the kids well. I dont think anyone is crazy talented on this team but as in all years past they just play so well together. Real team stuff- I think it would do our community good to lose a few times and get over ourselves but none have been able to topple the Wildcats really- this year may be even tougher to beat them.
                      I think Daingerfield and Pewitt can both pass when needed. They also have speed for days. I bet Pewitt's line averages at least 280, and can move. I know Canadian is always tough. Class program.
                      Last edited by Graysonhogs; 12-02-2019, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                        Wimberley plays Navarro at the Alamodome on Friday. Go Texans!
                        Should be a good game.

Comment

Falls City vs. Bremond

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                            Should be a good game.
                            Should be. We are debating going or not. Letting schools out around noon.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                              I think Daingerfield and Pewitt can both pass when needed. They also have speed for days. I bet Pewitt's line averages at least 280, and can move. I know Canadian is always tough. Class program.
                              I hope so.... haven't seen a close dog fight all season- I am ready for a good game- even if we dont come out winners at the end of the game

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                                Word is he will be back, also our d1 defensive lineman is begging to return. He's been working out fine the last two weeks. Who knows.

How are y'all doing?
                                We’re still in it. Playing Silsbee this week in a rematch of round 4 from last year. Played them during the season at thier place and won a defensive game 17-9. Hard to beat a good team twice in one season but who knows. The Winner of our Game gets
                                The winner of Navarro- Wimberley.

Comment

Working...
                                X