The Official 2020 TBH/APR Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
    Heck I FINALLY ordered my scope for the 2020 build! Custom rifles, building a new house, and Covid don't go all that well together. So I had to piggy bank some fun money for a few months.

I ordered the new Zeiss Conquest V4 4-16x50 with the locking windage turret. Paired it with Nightforce .885" rings. Can't wait to mount it and send it next week!
    Awesome choice.. congrats on the new home too!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm interested in the V-4 Zeiss, please report your findings

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
        Heck I FINALLY ordered my scope for the 2020 build! Custom rifles, building a new house, and Covid don't go all that well together. So I had to piggy bank some fun money for a few months.

I ordered the new Zeiss Conquest V4 4-16x50 with the locking windage turret. Paired it with Nightforce .885" rings. Can't wait to mount it and send it next week!

Close on my new one next week and pool, home generator, fencing and furniture coming up so I probably won’t have a scope until 2022.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
          Close on my new one next week and pool, home generator, fencing and furniture coming up so I probably won’t have a scope until 2022.

Haha.. I hear that! We just bought a house too.. it's seems everything that is quality that we don't have is 3 hundred bucks or more.. tools, cabinets, furniture even more

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
            Awesome choice.. congrats on the new home too!

Thank you very much! Congrats on yours as well!

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

I feel your pain, but your situation sounds even tougher than mine! You can see the ribs on your fun money piggy bank

Comment

Patiently waiting on next years build!

Comment

Originally posted by DKW II View Post
                Patiently waiting on next years build!

You don’t sound very patient [emoji3]

Comment

Never been very patient but I do my best!

Comment

A little live action for ya'll on this Friday morning. Planning on shooting it for the first time this afternoon! I can't get my picture files to attach this morning for some reason, so I had to convert to PDF. My apologies!
                    Attached Files

Comment

It’s a shooter too! I don’t have a mic or an app, but that’s about a 1/2 inch at 100 per the ol tape measure!

I didn’t take a picture, but I put 2 shots less than 3 inches apart at 500 as well. It was off to the left because I didn’t account enough for the wind, but the elevation was perfect. Couldn’t be happier with the gun!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Nice looking set up and shooting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                        X