Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any tbh’s in the road mulching business?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any tbh’s in the road mulching business?

I need to get our driveway worked over and would rather keep the money in the family. I’m guessing anywhere from 1/4 to a 1/2 mile of rough, rocky road that I’m sick of bouncing down. My training has led to zero loss of adult beverages but I’ve spilt a many a coffee on our “driveway”

Harper area
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here ya go:

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
    PM me. Have machine will travel. I'm actually out of Stonewall so right around the corner. Have mulching and tree shear attachment too.
    Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
    Right click, save...[emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      Here ya go:

Thanks JA [emoji12], shot him a text him this morning. Unfortunately he’s tied up for 6 months and not taking new customer’s

Comment

Have mulcher and would love to give you a bid. 979 820 2269
        Republic land management

Comment

Here's the TBH sponsor for doing such work. Give Stolle a shout.

All Axis Land Services. 673 likes. All Axis Land Services, LLC is here to help with your land/property improvement projects. Services we offer: Under Brush Mulching Debris Removal Pasture...

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Are you wanting a muncher or a rock crusher?

Comment

Sounds like the latter.... ???

Comment

Are we still talking drive ways or something else?

Comment

I think they are for the most part referred too as rock crushers. We have so many limestone and flint rocks around our place that I can’t mow most of what I need to be mowing. Game plan is to pile as many loose rocks on our driveway and then have them work em over. I have one quote but it seems a little high...twice as much as those boys over at the 587 ranch paid. Still trying to get ahold of the company (Midtex mulching) that did their roads

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                          Are we still talking drive ways or something else?
                          Good point! Looks like I missed a key!

I think they are for the most part referred too as rock crushers. We have so many limestone and flint rocks around our place that I can’t mow most of what I need to be mowing. Game plan is to pile as many loose rocks on our driveway and then have them work em over. I have one quote but it seems a little high...twice as much as those boys over at the 587 ranch paid. Still trying to get ahold of the company (Midtex mulching) that did their roads

I think you need the rock crusher. A mulcher mulches trees and brush.

Comment

Good luck trying to get them to come out. I ended up overlaying my roads instead of crushing. 1 3/4” crushed limestone and topped with 3/4”. $10.75 a ton plus drive time. I ended up paying $12.75 a ton 25 tons at a time and spread myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Reel cajun View Post
                              Good luck trying to get them to come out. I ended up overlaying my roads instead of crushing. 1 3/4” crushed limestone and topped with 3/4”. $10.75 a ton plus drive time. I ended up paying $12.75 a ton 25 tons at a time and spread myself.
                              Agreed. Can’t even get them to return a call. I wonder if he’s (midtex) is no longer in business or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X