So you want a 50 Cal HUH? Unbelievable video...THIS GUY SHOULD BE DEAD 😳😳

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you want a 50 Cal HUH? Unbelievable video...THIS GUY SHOULD BE DEAD 😳😳

A friend sent me this. I’ve watched a few of this guy’s videos but not lately. Let’s just say he’s lucky to still be with us. Just WOW!

You won’t believe it. Lacerated jugular, punctured lung. Put on a ventilator while still awake. Intubated through his ribs while still awake. Not to mention....good eye Pro is recommended. Just incredible.
    God still has plans for Scott. He apparently has some work left to do here on earth.

Comment

I watched this video today driving back home from SA(I wasn’t actually driving)
      I have never seen this guy before but he was lucky I’d you can say that. It was very well done. Fortunate also that someone, in this case his dad there to get him to the hospital. Stick a thumb in it.

It does cross my mind when I shoot mine. My load uses 230 grains of powder behind a 750 bullet. There’s a whole lot of shaking going on when you touch a round off.

Comment

Wow, that guy is incredibly fortunate to be alive. Well done video,

Comment

Just crazy freak accident!! Definitely lucky to be alive. His quick reaction and le training saved him for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A guy offered to sell me one of those guns on here !
            I passed cause I like guns not pipes with triggers on them.

Comment

Wow! He definitely had Angels looking out for him. I would count his dad as one of them.

Comment

Ha, my kid watches that guys YouTube videos. Crazy, lucky dude.

Comment

Wow, lucky guy!

Comment

A Mello Yellow! LOL

Comment

Put a thumb in it!

Comment

Must have been a double load.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Comment

crazy, i just happed to watch this video last night, i watch a lot of his videos...

Comment

He is Lucky!!!

I seen the video pop up on my stuff yesterday but just got to watch a short bit of it.

I remember awhile back someone on here had offered one up for sale or trade I believe. I had went and looked it up to see the info on it.

That guy was lucky!!

Comment

Wow! If I was guessing I would say that round was loaded with the wrong powder. Or somehow some powders got mixed together. It might could be determined from lab tests on the powder residue from inside the chamber as to what propellant composition was used. Guy should buy a lotto ticket fo sho.

Comment

Working...
                              X