EZ V bow sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EZ V bow sight

I’m really thinking about getting a set of these setup on my bow. getting tired of bleary pins. I’m going on 60 ya 60 lol. I have a verifier I’ve used for years and tried different #s. I’ve been looking at the SAPPHIRE SERIES. Do any of y’all use them and what do you think.

Bump

Comment

bump

Comment

I seen a few during 3D tournament time last season. A lot of positive feedback.

Comment

Thanks, They have quite a few YouTube videos on them. Just like to see if anyone’s hand any good results hands on.

Comment

I shot one a few times. No complaints once you get it figured out, and get used to just staring at a spot and not the pin. I felt like I could kill with it after a few shots

Comment

I tried one quite awhile back. Up close it was ok, longer distance 40 plus, I couldn’t do it.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback

Comment

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nwQh3IRSN8I"]EZ V Bow Sight Review - YouTube[/ame]

Check out this link - I’ve been doing something similar with my pins - just using the space between them - also on my recurve I used to use tape and mark it with tick marks for yardage

Comment

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nwQh3IRSN8I"]EZ V Bow Sight Review - YouTube[/ame]

Check out this link - I’ve been doing something similar with my pins - just using the space between them - also on my recurve I used to use tape and mark it with tick marks for yardage

Comment

Great link, thanks.

Comment

I wonder if you can just purchase the inserts and fit it in your current sight ring

Comment

I think it has a special housing snaps into. It would have to be the exact diameter.
                          I run Axcel Armortech VisionHD 3-pin and 5-pins on my bows.

Comment

Hoyt - let me know how it goes with the new sight - thanks

Comment

Any update on this sight? Been thinking about trying it out. I've been shooting an haha single pin for 8 years but the pin is starting to get blurry on me. I like the open sight picture of the single pin. So I'm really curious on how the sight picture looks through the ez v. They claim it doesn't obstruct your view but I don't see how it doesn't lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X