Traditional FSC Week 48

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traditional FSC Week 48

Since it's Thanksgiving this week, let's shoot at a Turkey! Just draw around your hand with a Sharpie to make your turkey. Put a small dot in the middle of the body, and draw an eye circle in the head with a dot in center.

Shoot from an elevated, seated position at 14 yards so that bow hand is 5 or more feet above ground. Be safe. Kids can shoot from ground level at 10 yards.

Shoot one arrow at mid-body dot and another arrow at the eye dot. Measure each arrow from nearest part of shaft to center of intended dot target. Total the measures. Up to three days' tries allowed.
    Best day's total wins call for following week.

Good luck! Have fun! May each of you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Why’s there two for this week?

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Because my phone didn't update in time to see his. Do Red/Silas' challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
        Why’s there two for this week?

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        So, THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL WEEK 48 CHALLENGE. SHOOT THE ONE POSTED BY BLACK AND RED FOR HIS SON SILAS.

THANKS.

I'm keeping THIS challenge up for Rick's site, however, if you want to practice an elevated shot.

Sorry for any confusion. Worst case: shoot both for fun, but the Red/Silas challenge is the official one for this week.

Comment

Working...
        X