Best arrows for my bow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best arrows for my bow.

I shoot a 50-60 lb diamond outlaw with a 29in draw that pulls 64lbs. I'm in the market for some new arrows and don't know which arrows would be the best option for me. I plan on mostly shooting deer and pigs and possibly going elk hunting in a few years so I wouldn't mind practicing for that.

I think I'm about to order some Black Eagle Carnivores or Zombie Slayers here pretty soon. You would be okay with the 350 spine on either one. The Carnivores are 7.5 GPI and the Zombie Slayers are 8.0 GPI. Both are light, fast arrows. I saw a couple of guys mention this brand last week and I gave them a look. They are very reasonably priced as well. Good luck!

Comment

I prefer Gold Tips they seem to hold up longer to the abuse of the hill country!

Comment

I too prefer Gold Tip. The key is to get a shaft with the right spine.

Comment

Black Eagle Carnivore 350's

Comment

Originally posted by old killer View Post
            I too prefer Gold Tip. The key is to get a shaft with the right spine.
            Exactly. Find a spine weight that fits your poundage. Also look for a shaft with good tolerances, it will make a difference in accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitterman411 View Post
              Exactly. Find a spine weight that fits your poundage. Also look for a shaft with good tolerances, it will make a difference in accuracy.

Yes see my last post.

Comment

Working...
              X