Black Rhino Youth Bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Rhino Youth Bows

Hey guys, quick question. I have a four year old and two year old that have been shooting the fiberglass Bear bows for a while now. I want to get them some "real bows" as my oldest says. I was looking at the Black Rhino line, has anyone used these for little ones?

Love the bows and the company. I'd highly recommend them. I have a write up here, telling of my experiences with them through the years:

All the best,
    Glenn

Comment

Sorry that Black Rhino shows up in Red in that link. I searched on Black Rhino to find my post, so when I cut and pasted that link, everywhere Black Rhino shows up is in red. Sorry about that!
      All the best,
      Glenn

Comment

Awesome, that is great news. Thank you sir

Comment

The samick angel looks nice, but I'd suggest maddog bows. About the best (and cheapest) kids bows on the market.

Comment

As I mentioned in the other thread, Black Rhino are great bows and a great company.

Comment

I've had experience with Black Rhino and Maddog bows for my grand kids.

Both are top notch.

Black Rhino used to offer a trade-in program when your child "outgrows" the bow.

Comment

I've had 2 Black Rhinos for my kids, and there is nothing wrong with them. I've also had 2 Maddog bows, and just ordered a 3rd for my teenage daughter, and I think the Maddog is a better quality product.

Comment

Black Rhino

My daughter loved her Black Rhino longbow. I think they are great. If you are worried about spending that much, don't. The resale value should be pretty good. They are hard to find used. I am keeping mine for the little brothers.

It is so important to get them a bow that's light enough for them to enjoy. Just plan on trading bows every year or two as they grow.

Comment

Working...
                  X