Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stik N Shoot

WWW. Stik N Shoot . COM

Anyone have one? How do you like it? It looks to be a magnetic super light for rifle, bow, shotgun, etc.....

The System

Stik N Shoot is a complete magnetic lighting system for rifles, shotguns, pistols, crossbows, and bows. The first system designed to be attached with magnets for instant snap-on service and target acquisition. This is a top of the line gun accessory and is unlike any other gun light or hunting light on the market.

The unit is a block of aircraft grade aluminum permanently adhered to the world’s strongest magnets with an amazing 108 lbs of pulling force. Attached to the block is a custom manufactured LED light providing a tight, tactically directed 200 lumen light delivering superior visibility up to 200 yards. Made to military specs and operated by a tactical tail-cap switch or with the (optional) ambidextrous pressure switch. It is very powerful, reliable and efficient

The larger models weigh 14.8 ounces, almost light as a feather, and have a magnet pressure of 108 pounds. LIGHT and STRONG! This is what you need for your rifles and shotguns.

The smaller models weigh only 11.3 ounces. These models are for bows and pistols. They have a magnetic force or 74 pounds. Talk about small and sturdy!!!

Comment

i have one and love it it shines good i can shoot clearly up 100 yds with my rifle and the best thing is i can use it on anything with outmhaving to undo alot of screws just stik an shoot

Comment

Yeah it sounds like a dream come true. I currently have a big old hog consistently showing up at 10 pm to a feeder. Would like to take him out.

Comment

I have the number to the guy that makes them if you want one

Comment

Working...
          X