Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This could raise some heated conversation...taking your wife out hunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This could raise some heated conversation...taking your wife out hunting?

Well from recent experience my fiance wanted to get into hunting but it aint exactly her cup of tea...long story short it was a miserable experience.

Whats yalls take...haha

I fully support my better half's interest in hunting. She soaks it up like a sponge. Sure, there are things she can't and won't do...doesn't like tree stands, the extreme cold or riding on the back of the four wheeler. She's sat a few times now without me, but we do enjoy our sits together. Never a dull moment. She shot her first deer (buck) last season, and we're working hard as time permits to get her on the board again. It'll probably happen this weekend.

I know it's not for everyone, but I'd take a season full of sits with her if I had a choice.

Comment

I'm lucky mine loves to go hunting or fishing with me !!!!
      And Larry like you i love every minute of it .

Comment

Mine loves to hunt and fish as much or possibly more than I do... Especially saltwater fishing. I have a keeper....

Comment

My wife has always loved going to the lease and sitting with me in the stand until we had a 2 yr old. Now not so much! When Mama was having fun going to the lease I got to hunt way more.

Comment

My wife hates to go hunting with me. But I got her into videoing and photography. So now she will sit with me and video.

Comment

Ya'll can do what you want but I sure enjoy my time alone!

Comment

I got my wife into hunting 14 years ago. Bow hunting 6 years ago. She hates it when she cant go with me.

Comment

Wife would not even consider going hunting, very hard to get to go fishing. I do wish she would though. She has appsalutly(sp) no hobbies what so ever.Makes it hard to Christmas shop.

Comment

My wife likes camping in the mountains...hunting at a Texas deer lease, not so much.

Fine by me. We spend a lot of time together, so hunting is my little get away.

Comment

My wife wants nothing to do with 'the great outdoors'. But I am blessed by how much she supports my hunting addiction.

Comment

My wife is the only hunting partner I've ever had.
                        Sometimes it sucks.

Comment

I love my wife and we truely have a great relationship. Been married 15 years and dating since I was 16 and she was 15. That being said I go to the lease to get away from her and all women. Luckily she doesn't enjoy it except once every other year or so and totally supports me doing it.

Comment

Wife is not a big fan of deer hunting. She doesn't like waking up early or sitting in a stand for long.

Hog hunting with dogs is what she did when she was a kid and loves it

Comment

Hey at least she was willing to try. I am sure there is something she love to do that you can't stand. Maybe if it isn't so cold, and you see some deer she might give it another whirl.

Comment

Working...
                              X