Not photoshopped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not photoshopped

Some days you don't want to get out of bed others you shouldn't. Ask for he full story of this pic and I will share it.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355369577.421014.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.2 KB
ID:	24939659
    Sorry I wrote on the photo so as not to be stolen.

Crazy pic. So what's the story?

Comment

Cool pic, please share the story.

Comment

Awesome pic please share the story

Comment

Please don't share the story. We would never want to know.

?????

Comment

great picture ! cant wait to hear the story the coon looks like he is having a day like mine

Comment

Let's hear it... Cool pic

Comment

why would anyone want to still this pic. just saying

Comment

Interesting...I'm curious as are others

Comment

The snake is dead and you posed him next to your pet coon?

Comment

Story please

Comment

I'm asking for the story

Comment

I shot the coon through Both sides of the feeder pen running away and barely hit a hind leg. I let my 90 lb lab trail it to tree it and finish him off but instead it went to the hole with do in tow I was running right behind the dog and saw the raccoon go into the hole and saw the snake right as my lab stepped on it. Bear in mind he has been snake trained every yr for six years but chasing the coon was to exciting for him. Well he stepped on the snake but as he did I grabbed his collar and threw him through the mesquite tree slicing up my arm in thorns but go him back before the snake got him luckily. I My dog to stay back and I took pics of the crazy sight with my phone. At a whole three feet away and pulled out the 22 pistola and shot the coon thu waking up the snake who got angry and tried to strike so i shot him behin the head. He then tried to crawl into the hole so i grabbed his tail and puled him out where he then commenced dying of lead poisoning and severed appendages In other words I shot him several times in the head and neck and he still wouldn't die so I walked back to the truck put my dog up grabbed the machete and chopped off his head.
                          Snakes don't bother me until they mess with my dog. Then it's on.

Comment

Originally posted by dgh View Post
                            why would anyone want to steal this pic. just saying
                            Because its photoshopped and they don't know how to use that program?

Comment

I had another incident last week also where we came up on about a 6 ft snake while quail hunting. The quail guides dog was in front of me and my lab and I saw the snake right a it walked up to it. The snake did a warning strike and then rattled luckily instead of smoking the dog which would have killed it. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355370762.357201.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.4 KB
ID:	24149611

Comment

Working...
                              X