TRDITIONAL I'm diving in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRDITIONAL I'm diving in!

I'm not giving up on my compound by any means but I am fixin to give this traditional stuff a real go. It has fascinated me for years and all the guys at Collin County Bowhunters have nearly gone plum trad. My neighbors all shoot Mark Horne bows and I shoot one of his takedown recurves pretty well, but just have not convinced myself to take it to the woods. During the week prior to thanksgiving I will see what I am made of, because I will leave the XT at home. Wish me luck I'll need it.

Good luck, welcome to our little community.

Comment

good luck

Comment

Best of luck. Just remember to shoot "LOW" when shooting at an animal and know your shooting limits. A miss is much better than a wounded animal, IMHO.

Hope you get one.

Comment

Go for it. There is no feeling like a good traditional harvest.

Comment

come on in Catfish, the water's fine!!

Comment

Good luck, and shoot straight.

Comment

I'm not giving up on my compound by any means.
                That’s what I said back in 91 when I got my first trad bow. But a few years later I put the compound down and never looked back. And I don’t have any regret's about it. Good Luck

Comment

It's great. You'll love it. I just went all trad. and man am I ever pumped.

Comment

I did the same thing as Lefty a few years ago. I'm not as good a shot as I want to be, but I have been able to kill a few deer with my recurve so I'm satisfied.

Good luck & aim low!

Comment

Welcome,I think you'll like it more,and end up leaving that compound behind like I did 16 years ago.

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                        X