Originally posted by old killer View Post
    Then you can miss everything faster.
    I don't miss.

Comment

Originally posted by old killer View Post
      Then you can miss everything faster.

Or slower. What ever your preference.

Comment

i just built some .400 spine carnivores for Sideler that weighed 330 grains (including tip weight) and finished @ 13% FOC. should be a pretty quick arrow for him, hopefully he will tell us what he thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
          i just built some .400 spine carnivores for Sideler that weighed 330 grains (including tip weight) and finished @ 13% FOC. should be a pretty quick arrow for him, hopefully he will tell us what he thinks.

How did you get that FOC? Feathers??

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
            How did you get that FOC? Feathers??

No, it was just the way it worked out. The arrows were built with blazers but the decent FOC was just a function of the low GPI (6.8) grains and a relatively short arrow @ 27.5". Honestly, it the lightest arrow I've built. I built some speeds that were in the 380 range but this arrow is a full 50 grains south.

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
              No, it was just the way it worked out. The arrows were built with blazers but the decent FOC was just a function of the low GPI (6.8) grains and a relatively short arrow @ 27.5". Honestly, it the lightest arrow I've built. I built some speeds that were in the 380 range but this arrow is a full 50 grains south.

My man!!!! You cannot get it thru some folks heads about a light GPI arrow and how you can still make it heavy if you want and have an awesome FOC. The very reason I switched to Carnivores. I have the 300 spine cut to 28" with a 42 grain brass insert with a 125 head. Haven't done the FOC on it yet but I know it's good.

Comment

Working...
              X