No announcement yet.

Bullying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parents and kids are too soft these days.

My das told me never to start a fight but you better finish it. Treat others right. But when enough is enough you handle business.

My daughter had a kid messing with kids in class. Punching other kids etc. She knows full well she better behave. But if he lays hands on her she better lay that **** head out.

You can be a nice respectful person and still not take any crap. Amazing concept isn’t it lol

Comment

I never told my parents anything that happened at school. I did my share of bullying and I still feel no remorse.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
        Parents and kids are too soft these days.

My das told me never to start a fight but you better finish it. Treat others right. But when enough is enough you handle business.

My daughter had a kid messing with kids in class. Punching other kids etc. She knows full well she better behave. But if he lays hands on her she better lay that **** head out.

You can be a nice respectful person and still not take any crap. Amazing concept isn’t it lol
        This is how I was brought up, my son was brought up and my grandkids are being brought up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear Charge View Post
          If someone had called you a salami head in the sixth grade, would you have gone home and asked your parents to call the school because you were being bullied?
          If someone called me a "salami head", my first response would be "Wanna eat me?" and I would have a hand full of "you know what". Then we would have laughed and went on about our business.

I say this, because it has happened to me, except is was "Meat head"....same thing right?

Honestly, I don't consider that to be bullying

Comment

Working...
          X