No announcement yet.

Tbot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to be running the Ft. Worth, Irving, Memphis and Wellington shoots and anything west of Dallas til we get a N Texas rep

Comment

Good deal.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by loco cacahuate View Post
        I'm going to be running the Ft. Worth, Irving, Memphis and Wellington shoots and anything west of Dallas til we get a N Texas rep
        Thanks for stepping up!

John

Comment

I am not sure how I could help from way down in the RGV but I would gladly volunteer. I have not tracked much for shoots but it seems there was a TBOT shoot down here at the Mission club a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by loco cacahuate View Post
            that is a non TBOT shoot
            I understand that. ChuckC mentioned that it was discontinued and I was just asking a question.

Comment

Lot of dedication and time to give up setting up these events.
              Kudos to whoever does.
              We all know Bud n Cory have put in there time and now it’s time for them to move on. Great job Murphy.

Comment

Thanks to all who have helped in the past. It might be easier if there was only say 4-6 shoots a year that was Tbot shoots. The rest where club run shoots. I know Bisch makes nearly all of them but for me the funds and time prevent me From doing that. I love everyone and all the shoots but sometimes you can out grow the intended cause. I guess I am saying keep it simple and you have easier time getting help. Arvin

Comment

So Paris hosts the first tbot of the year usually. We would still like to host it and we have a pretty good traditional group at our club shoots that would be willing to help get everything setup and run it. Who do I need to contact to get a date scheduled?

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderwolf13 View Post
                    So Paris hosts the first tbot of the year usually. We would still like to host it and we have a pretty good traditional group at our club shoots that would be willing to help get everything setup and run it. Who do I need to contact to get a date scheduled?
                    PM sent

Comment

Brazos County Archery Club will be hosting a TBOT shoot March 13, it"s a Saturday.

Ron

Comment

thought I would add this:

TBoT members
                        Every member looks at TBoT as more of a family than an organization. At this moment, our organization is going through troubled times that are testing all of us. We will and can get through these difficult times, if we stand together united and work to unsure our organizations shared goals. We must keep close to us our core values of traditional bow hunting.
                        At this time, I would like to offer my services as TBoT president. I have been a highly active member for the past 14 years. Within that time, I have been editor of the TBoT newsletter for 3 years and a representative for the West Texas region of our organization for the last 4 years. Becoming President to our amazing organization would not only be an honor but a privilege to serve in this position.
                        I would also like to give much gratitude and thanks to our former president Bud Murphy for his hard work and service to our great organization. Thank you, Bud,!

- Wesley “Peanut” Adams

Comment

Thank you Mr. Adam's for stepping up, this is a positive move in the right direction. Leadership is a must if an organization is going to stay alive.

Comment

I vote for Peanut for President

Comment

Working...
                            X