pop up blind opinions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    The best I’ve ever used was the Double Bull Double Wide. How does the Rhino compare to a DB?
    DB is a better blind. But, it cost a whole lot more. I have both. And, for the money the Rhino is a very good blind. Mine are about 4 years old. I have heard they have some cheaper Rhinos now. I would not want something less than what I originally bought from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      DB is a better blind. But, it cost a whole lot more. I have both. And, for the money the Rhino is a very good blind. Mine are about 4 years old. I have heard they have some cheaper Rhinos now. I would not want something less than what I originally bought from them.
      I looked at the Rhino. I don't like the windows as much as the double bull. They seem too big.

Comment

I have to have blinds with straps to put brush along the top. I don’t leave mine out all season or before. I just brush it in well and make sure it’s not the tallest thing around ( hard task in west Texas. Works well. Killed one out of it this weekend. Bass pro shop black out 55 I think. The big one. We sat 3 in there. It was nice. Plenty of room

Comment

Blackout
          Attached Files

Comment

Check these out... They are awesome, they combine the best of basically every blind I have ever seen... Got to play with one at Hoffys in lampassas I REALLY wish I had some money to spend

Xenek Ground Blinds is committed to making high-quality hunting gear that reflects the hard work put into developing it.

The windows are silent and completely customizable in size and height...

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
              Check these out... They are awesome, they combine the best of basically every blind I have ever seen... Got to play with one at Hoffys in lampassas I REALLY wish I had some money to spend

Xenek Ground Blinds is committed to making high-quality hunting gear that reflects the hard work put into developing it.

The windows are silent and completely customizable in size and height...
              The best popup made in my opinion

Comment

Primos

Comment

I had the large Cabelas (Herters) pop up and it was really great the first season. The second season the zipper came off track on the teeth so it would not zip, and then a hail storm punched all kinds of holes in the roof. Overall for the money it was a good blind, but I am with whoever mentioned the ones with floors, I did meet a couple rat snakes with the rising sun one morning that were nestled up in my blind that I did not see when I got in the blind in the dark. That'll get your ticker going!

Comment

Definitely Rhino

Comment

I bought a Double Bull double wide this spring and I’ve been pretty disappointed with it. Most of the bungee keepers broke, I’ve got some wear holes in it already, and it’s started fading some even though it was completely under a canopy. I had it up for maybe 3 weeks in turkey season and then set it up again in August until maybe mid October.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

just ordered this one today.

Comment

I liked my barronett, because you can stand up to shoot

Comment

Xenek for me. I have 2 and a Double Bull Matrix. Xeneks are great!

Comment

I just bought and set up the Baronette Ox bow five. It is huge! Just what I wanted and can handle me and my son, both over two hundred pounds and our gear with room to spare. Also has slide windows.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemlin View Post
                                I went to academy sports and purchased their $99 dollar special pop up blind. The windows open and close by sliding up and down on a rod.

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/gam...dCatid=8437513
                                Are those worth a hoot? My local Academy has those too, but wasn’t sure if they are any good.

Comment

Working...
                                X