Goldtip tip grip / gorilla super glue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goldtip tip grip / gorilla super glue?

Are these the same thing, noticed the container they are in is exactly the same just different colored top. Gorilla is 15 bucks cheaper. Also noticed some other archery adhesive are in the same bottle OMP and gateway feathers

Not familiar with the Goldtip. However, I use gorilla impact tough super glue for installing inserts and never had an issue or one pull out.

Comment

I shoot gold tips and use blue lid gorilla glue, with great results. I do buy a fresh bottle when ever I buy a doz or so shafts. If its an older bottle I have had issues with fletching not adhering as well. And I do use it for my inserts as well. I find it works far better then anything else I have tried.
      Last edited by critter69; 11-16-2020, 04:09 PM.

Comment

I use Gorilla for fletching adhesive and love INSTAbond IR-1500 for inserts. The 1500 is a fast set glue that is impregnated with rubber to give it extra sheer strength which is the type of loading the insert sees on impact. There are other fast set glues out there with similar chemistries that work great for inserts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X