Lake Conroe Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Conroe Part 2

Today turned out to be another great day on Lake Conroe! We found a few hybrids today also! All together we snagged 32 and some nice one's! We are going the next 3 days also Fri-Sun so I will just add to this thread daily.
    Attached Files

Oh MAN!! That's awesome!! Lots of boats on the lake? I gotta get my grandsons on some of that!!

Comment

Nice haul!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Oh MAN!! That's awesome!! Lots of boats on the lake? I gotta get my grandsons on some of that!!
        There was definitely more than normal for a Thursday lol. Not crazy though.

Comment

Did they bite all day or mostly in the morning?

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar Hunter View Post
            Did they bite all day or mostly in the morning?
            Slowed down after about 930. We did catch more but the bite was way slower. We fished till about 12:45.

Comment

I saw your boat out there today around Bentwater I think? Noticed cause I have the same boat

Comment

I am going tomorrow morning. Hoping April Plaza is still open. Looks like I will be alone, kids wussing out on me....

Comment

Very nice job! If you see me and my father tomorrow say hi. We'll be in an old dodge diesel truck with a camo flat bottom boat.

Comment

Good work! I've been wanting to go, I live right down the road from the 830 boat ramp. However my batteries are dead and it looks like a zoo at the boat ramp!

Comment

Originally posted by Stins View Post
                      Good work! I've been wanting to go, I live right down the road from the 830 boat ramp. However my batteries are dead and it looks like a zoo at the boat ramp!
                      When I launched at 6am this morning it wasn't bad at all. No wait. When we came out at 1 it was fine too. Might have been bad between those times though.

Comment

Good job! Yall gonna have a freezer full when this weekend is over!

Comment

Get the grease hot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                            Good job! Yall gonna have a freezer full when this weekend is over!
                            That's alright. I enjoy catching them! When I get it full then I will start giving fillets away to my tbh brothers and sisters that want some

Comment

are you still using shrimp or did you use fresh shad?

Comment

Working...
                              X