Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knives - Corona Hobbies and interests...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knives - Corona Hobbies and interests...

Like others, strange times have allowed for exploring new activities and brushing up on old ones. I know from talking to friends that many are going stir crazy and it's been helpful to take up hobbies and keep our minds and hands active. Stay encouraged out there if that's you and explore something new. We can still by supplies and or tools via amazon etc....so think up a fun project and start sharing. Got the idea here to make some wood duck boxes and my son loved it! We just need to find time to get them put up on the pond before it's too late for next season. (some new things I've explored are hand guards and nitre bluing salts for coloring my Damascus)

Here are some knives I've been working on and stretching my skills a little with the extra downtime on hand. Pray you and yours are staying healthy physically, emotionally and spiritually friends!
    Attached Files

texas spalted pecan with texas star pins I came across recently
    Attached Files

Comment

Very nice Knives !

Comment

Originally posted by kcmarullo View Post
        Very nice Knives !
        Thank you Keith, it's a fun way to pass the time!

Comment

Man, I love that chopper and the pecan with the star pins. Really nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
            Man, I love that chopper and the pecan with the star pins. Really nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Thanks man! The chopper was a fun one...rounded the corners off and decided to round the blade for a rocking motion on veggies etc...

Comment

beautiful work brother

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                beautiful work brother
                Hey, thank you friend, I sure appreciate that! Hope all is well up your way. I can’t seem to break free to get up there to mow and I know it’s got to be getting high!

Comment

I was hoping to get sheaths made for some of mine, between working from home, sewer issues, mowing, etc- have had very little time. Working on 8 put-together for my daughters wedding and trying to finish up 2 rasp knives, 3 1095 kitchen knives, and a unknown steel Damascus.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                    I was hoping to get sheaths made for some of mine, between working from home, sewer issues, mowing, etc- have had very little time. Working on 8 put-together for my daughters wedding and trying to finish up 2 rasp knives, 3 1095 kitchen knives, and a unknown steel Damascus.
                    Good stuff. What’s up with the sewer? We’ve started sewing some masks but I’m not good on the small one. Apparently my big hoss leather sewing machine is not so good for masks. I’m passing out several times a day wearing my custom leather mask!

Comment

Man I like that Pig Sticker!

Don’t need another knife but......

Comment

Its really cool to see your work (and others) progress in pics here.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                          Good stuff. What’s up with the sewer? We’ve started sewing some masks but I’m not good on the small one. Apparently my big hoss leather sewing machine is not so good for masks. I’m passing out several times a day wearing my custom leather mask!
                          Just a sewer backup that I for once couldn't get cleaned with a rental auger, had to call a plumber, all good now.

My Pfaff wouldn't work good on masks either.

Comment

You can leave the cleaver and that purpleish bladed drop point in my mailbox!

Comment

As always Great Work I like them

Ron

Comment

Working...
                              X