No announcement yet.

Do you know your neighbor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, my son is my neighbor a quarter mile away. Know the guy’s name that lives across the highway. Know the lady’s name that lives a half mile to my west. We don’t share Jim Beam though.

Comment

My closest neighbor is my brother.

Comment

I know all three of mine. I don't talk to them much but know them.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
          I used to, but now every time I go outside they all seem to run inside.
          That sounds familiar.

Comment

A couple of them here in town.
            At the ranch I know all of them and they are great!
            Last edited by DUKFVR; 12-13-2019, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
              I immediately got to know my smoking hot lesbians next door but they sold after 2 years and two gay dudes moved in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Lots in common

Comment

We know most of our immediate neighbors (4-5 houses in either direction) and several others down the street or around the block. Our kids are always outside doing something so we see and talk to folks when they are walking by our house.

We have several older neighbors that I try to keep an eye on. My immediate neighbor to the left is an 88 year old widow. She still tries to mow her own yard despite my pleading to just let me and my son do it for her. We edge and redoing her yard after she tries to mow it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah I know the Whitetrash family, they live to the south of me. The neighbors that recently bought the piece of land on north side of me seem good.

Comment

My closest neighbor is 294 feet away to the south. I know them well as they are my inlaws.

The people to the north I know as I coached their kids but we dont associate with them.
                    The people to my west we know real well. He pulls my trashcan up every week. Good people with a huge heart.

My inlaws are retired and have lived there since 84 so they know everyone. I am starting to know everyone

Comment

My closest neighbor is 294 feet away to the south. I know them well as they are my inlaws.

The people to the north I know as I coached their kids but we dont associate with them.
                      The people to my west we know real well. He pulls my trashcan up every week. Good people with a huge heart.

My inlaws are retired and have lived there since 84 so they know everyone. I am starting to know everyone

Comment

I know mine...of course I grew up in the same house as half of them.

Comment

Closest neighbor to the east is about half a mile and know them well. Second closest neighbor is just a little further to the South. I have met them and know their names but they keep to themselves. 6 years ago when I lived in a neighborhood I knew most of the folks on our block. I just like knowing who lives around me I guess.

Comment

I know everyone on my street. It is a small private street and everyone looks out for everyone else. It's nice.

Comment

Know em all. We are all separated by a half mile. Nice and quiet and we have each other's backs.

Comment

Know all mine some wish I didn't lol

Comment

Working...
                                X