Soon to be no more Bill in San Jose....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the upgrade, Bill.

Thanks for taking us on so many trips over the years. I'm glad to know there are surely more to come. Safe travels!

Comment

Wild Bill.....look up my brother there at 4 Corners. (Bozeman) Fish Fisher of Fish's Antler Art. Can't miss him. Non-stop hunting and fishing machine.
      I'll be up in September for a little Longbow elk chasing!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntin_Toona View Post
        Replied. Looking forward to a meet and greet!!

As for the Bozeman HH, I vote September in the mountains.
        First off congrats Bill and I can see you and Bowhuntin_Toona posting some epic September hunt reports.

I need to make the trip up there in September one year to check on you two.............ha

Rwc

Comment

How about Mountain Billy?

Comment

cool! I am hoping to move near Kalispell in August! We will have to meet up

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfTheSouth View Post
              cool! I am hoping to move near Kalispell in August! We will have to meet up

I sent you a PM with my number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Two days here, and already at an archery shop.

Comment

Bill congrats on getting out of CA! I'm going to miss your July hunting stories but will enjoy your elk hunting stories better and more likely to join you on some of them! Now time to get my fat arse in shape!

Comment

Soon to be no more Bill in San Jose....

4th day here, found an archery pro shop that that had great folks and paid for a year of 24/7 access to the indoor 50 yard range (card key), and shot my first 3d in Montana. I’m committed to shooting my Sarrels recurve to hunt.

My first practice shot was a 20 yard bullseye- I say #1 arrow is the only one that counts- then it went downhill. My 3d score was horrible but it was the first step.

It’s what I suspected- archers are archers wherever you go, and I met some great folks. The club president and his father went to Texas to pig hunt last years. They were surprised we shot them in San Jose.

3d shoot in Three Forks. Those are the Bridger Mountains north of Bozeman in the distance.

Last edited by Bill; 04-07-2019, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Bill, between you and Bowhuntn Tunna (Ken), yall gonna make me wanna buy a summer place there!

Comment

Congrats on getting out of Cali and moving to God’s country!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Congratulations & good luck, Bill!

Comment

Update- after 5 wretched days searching property management web sites and looking at 1,500!sq ft townhouses and condos our stuff will not fit in, we found a large farm house on 20 acres, 3 car workshop, and horse stalls less than 20 minutes from Bozeman.

The elk are a mile north. The National Forest is 2 miles south. Paved roads to within 1/2 mike for winters.

I need to pick a new screen name. Maybe Blessed Bill?

Comment

Just- Bill.

Comment

Congrats Bill! You are a 1st class person in my book. I remember several years ago I posted here about my friend passing away. You sent me a note and some prayer cards. Best of luck on your new adventure.

Comment

Working...
                                X