Tundra Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tundra Owners

Okay trying to get some insight on real gas mileage on a Tundra. Looking at a 2021 SR5 stock no lift or oversized tires. What kind of gas mileage can I expect to see? Owned a Dodge Hemi and got around 15 in the city. Also, any idea on what kind of price to expect on a new one?

14-15 city
    17 hwy

Comment

2016 SR5 double cab all stock.I started at 16 plus but now with 125,000 on it I get 15.9 all around.

Comment

15 on highway for mine and 8 while towing my 25’ travel trailer. Today’s conditions I would expect to pay way more than you should. Used truck market is stupid crazy right now.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
          15 on highway for mine and 8 while towing my 25’ travel trailer. Today’s conditions I would expect to pay way more than you should. Used truck market is stupid crazy right now.
          Agree, crazy market! What kind of prices were people pay precovid for a SR5 Crew not 4 wheel drive?

Comment

2007, 4.5, 16.5 city.

Comment

2021 mostly city 12.7 mpg

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck24 View Post
                Agree, crazy market! What kind of prices were people pay precovid for a SR5 Crew not 4 wheel drive?

I paid 28k for mine in 2019, it was a 2016 model with 60k miles SR5 crew with the 20” wheels and level kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jnorth View Post
                  2021 mostly city 12.7 mpg

Wow, that is less than my Hemi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well they have one at SEMA in Vegas that is going to be a lot worse.

Their camper version

The Toyota Tacozilla concept is a Tacoma pickup that's been converted into an off-road camper for the automaker's display at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas. The mini camper has a bed, kitchen, full bathroom and other comforts of home.

Comment

2021 double cab I get 14-15.Bought in august. In this market I had to pay sticker. Used trucks they are adding 2-5k market value.

Comment

My 2016 4x4 on 285 BFGs gets 13 mph just driving, usually 80 mph. Get around 10-11 when pulling an empty 16 ft trailer and I get 8 or less when pulling a trailer with any weight. Any kinda of weight isn’t your friend but that 5.7 will pull anything you put behind it

Comment

30 mpg, pic is from 2 hrs ago, loaded down too.
                          Send me $100 and I'll tell you how you too can get mileage like this
                          Attached Files

Comment

Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                              30 mpg, pic is from 2 hrs ago, loaded down too.
                              Send me $100 and I'll tell you how you too can get mileage like this
                              Toyota might be throwing more than $100 at you. Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X