Covert Cell Cam Users..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covert Cell Cam Users..?

After searching the old topics.. it seems to be the average Joe is buying the tactacams and the Covert cameras. I think I have settled on the coverts and have this model in mind.. anyone else using this? What’s the good bad and ugly??

Here’s the link for camera below

Covert WC Series LTE Cellular (Verizon or AT&T) Trail Camera - HD1080P 32MP Instant Image Transmission w/ Covert Wireless App, .4 Trigger Speed, No Glow LEDs, Invisible Infrared Flash 100’ Range https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08CMJCV4K...ing=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks in advance fellas!
    Attached Files

I have the Covert Code Black and absolutely love it. Best camera I have.

Comment

^^ Ditto.

I will say you can find it about 40% cheaper on eBay.

Comment

I've ditched all my Coverts for Tactacam Reveal X... WAY better pics and better control of the cameras remotely, and the added bonus of CHEAPER... I had one of those LTE version covert's... It's OK and takes OK pics, but does not allow any remote functions to control the camera or change settings (unless they've updated in the last 18 months).

Comment

I sold all my Coverts and run 11 Spartan LTE's now.

I am a guest still on 4 neighbors Coverts so still in the loop with them.

Covert is more expensive then Spartan, so to me its not even close. Plus Spartan has the best pics I have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            I've ditched all my Coverts for Tactacam Reveal X... WAY better pics and better control of the cameras remotely, and the added bonus of CHEAPER... I had one of those LTE version covert's... It's OK and takes OK pics, but does not allow any remote functions to control the camera or change settings (unless they've updated in the last 18 months).
            False. For years you can control your Coverts through their app.

Comment

I run coverts, if I was starting over now I'd go with spartan cams.

Comment

Spartan Live Cams are the best I’ve seen

Comment

I'm about to phase out 3 Covert Blackhawks for Reveal X's. Covert customer support is amazing, however I've had to use them too much over the past 2 years due to camera malfunctions. I purchased a Reveal X 2 months ago just to try it out, and have been impressed. It has better picture quality and 0 issues so far (knock on wood).

Comment

Originally posted by muddyz View Post
                    False. For years you can control your Coverts through their app.
                    There is one you cannot. I had and sold it last year. Had dual antennas. Had to constantly bring it home to update it. Real pain.

Comment

I love my code blacks. All 9 of em

Comment

I have them and love them

Comment

My '19 and '20 dual antenna code blacks can be controlled remotely through the app. I really like them and you can't beat Covert customer service.

Comment

Working...
                          X