Weight loss program I wouldn't necessarily recommend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weight loss program I wouldn't necessarily recommend

On the 11th of November I had knee surgery. For the first couple of weeks I was pretty much confined to my recliner and going to the bathroom and rehab using a walker. After rehab yesterday had to run to my doctor's office to get a shot and stepped on the scales- I have lost about 25 pounds since the week of surgery. I haven't been below 220 lbs in probably 35 years. Now to keep it off.

That's the hard way to take weight off. I guess it is probably quicker though.

Comment

And I bet you feel a heck of lot better all the way around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Once I get past rehabing this knee I am sure I will.

Comment

Had a heart attack the last week of May, since then I’ve lost over 35 lb. I agree that I wouldn’t recommend that as a weight loss program but it’s a nice side benefit.

Comment

Dang is that all it takes?

Comment

Man, I have friends that went the other direction! Congrats! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                Had a heart attack the last week of May, since then I’ve lost over 35 lb. I agree that I wouldn’t recommend that as a weight loss program but it’s a nice side benefit.
                I went on this same diet. It’s risky.

Comment

If it tastes good spit it out. If it tastes like your being punished and hungry 45 minutes after you eat that’s a diet. Congrats and good luck

Comment

That’s dropping some pounds quickly, good luck keeping those pounds away.

Comment

Working...
                    X