Ground hunting chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ground hunting chair

I have beenusing a simple steel folding chair and have some some expensive chairs for ground hunting. looking for something that is comfortable and easy to carry since i already carry a tripod. any ideas? what says the green screen!

A tripod what?

I have a really bad back so I use a padded boat seat mounted to a Rubbermaid step stool. There is a 2x8 between the seat and stool. Perfect height, but it isn't all that portable. I place it in the blind in September and remove it in January.

Comment

Thanks dusty. Yeah I am aware of those was looking for something lighter. Was thinking of a metal frame plastic back and seat folding chair with some straps on it. My past would attach to the seat and would be easy to carry. I may even cut the legs down a couple of inches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is what I just finished using a couple weeks ago. Legs are removable and height adjustable. Also swivels very silently. Chair is light compared to many I looked at and tried. Think it was something like 7 or 8lbs which is what sold me. I added the arm (sold by same company), Trigger Stick, and TriClops vise.

I'm all about comfort. And this one is the real deal!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Last edited by Texas Grown; 12-02-2021, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          This is what I just finished using a couple weeks ago. Legs are removable and height adjustable. Also swivels very silently. Chair is light compared to many I looked at and tried. Think it was something like 7 or 8lbs which is what sold me. I added the arm (sold by same company), Trigger Stick, and TriClops vise.

I'm all about comfort. And this one is the real deal!

[ATTACH]1072630[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH]1072631[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH]1072632[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH]1072633[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH]1072634[/ATTACH]

none of your pics work sir. would like to see when the fishing dies down of course

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

awe so literally on the floor ... great thanks

Comment

This is one of the chairs we hunt with on our place. The gun rest comes off to bow hunt off of. There has been a lot of animals killed off of the two I've made. I've probably killed 30 hogs off of one so far this year. My wife killed a deer off of it a few days ago. She just carried it out in the woods and sit down where she thought it looked good and killed one. It only weighs !2#'s with the gun rest on it.

The part I like best is when you aren't hunting on it, the animals can see right through it. I use the same chairs on my ladder stands and tripods.
                Attached Files

Comment

What’s the cost and where do you get? Weight limit? Thanks

Comment

Just saw you made it. Metal gauge and size? 1/4”?

Comment

Would like to see pic of bottom and connection. Thanks

Comment

Let me know if they loaded this time. Both my phone and desktop were glitches when I was trying to load them last night. They both eventually showed up on both. But I was wondering if anyone else could see them.Click image for larger version

Name:	20211009_150242.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	176.3 KB
ID:	24670169Click image for larger version

Name:	20211009_150306.jpg
Size:	169.6 KB
ID:	24670170Click image for larger version

Name:	20211009_150330.jpg
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	24670171Click image for larger version

Name:	20211009_150523.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	200.7 KB
ID:	24670172Click image for larger version

Name:	20211009_150535.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	201.4 KB
ID:	24670173

Comment

Chair frame is aluminum.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                            Let me know if they loaded this time. Both my phone and desktop were glitches when I was trying to load them last night. They both eventually showed up on both. But I was wondering if anyone else could see them.[ATTACH]1072666[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1072667[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1072668[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1072669[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1072670[/ATTACH]

Use this one, and you will not regret it.

Bob

Comment

Where can I buy a similar chair?

Comment

Working...
                              X