No announcement yet.

2021-22 east texas season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched the same 7 or 8 does on 2 hunts feed for 4 hours and not one buck came and checked them.

Dad watched 12 Monday afternoon. He also saw 4 legal bucks of different ages graze with his does. Nothing acting rutty

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
      We are about 28 days after the last does were hot on our place in Houston County so the does that weren't bred ought to be in estrous again. We are right on the Houston/Anderson County line.
      This is true. Here in Polk county does are still on hi alert from all of the harassment. Continuous chasing yesterday morning. Bucks still cruising midday. A hot doe can pop up anytime throughout December even.

Comment

I had a doe with 4 bucks on her on camera last thursday all of them mouth open running. Shot a buck yesterday morning that follwed 2 does into the feeder then saw two other bucks running seperate does later in the morning. Definately later than what I normally see here.

Comment

Thanks guys! Looks like I'll be going out tomorrow after Thanksgiving lunch to sit for the evening, hopefully there will be a good one on the move

Comment

This buck was cruising Sunday morning around 11:00 am. I got off the stand at 9:00 as duty is always calling. Never seen him before now. Doesn’t look like a shooter but I would like to put my eyes on him. Appears to have a little age on him.
            Attached Files

Comment

Does starting to group back up
              Attached Files

Comment

Yes does are grouping back up on my place as well. I saw 2 single mature single does yesterday morning with a 3 year old 10 chasing one of them but he ended up coming back to the feeder. Either she’s not quite ready are already done.

Comment

Originally posted by NewBallCoach View Post
                  Thanks guys! Looks like I'll be going out tomorrow after Thanksgiving lunch to sit for a nap, hopefully there will be a good one on the move

Fixed it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by pstraw View Post
                    fixed it for you.
                    lmao

Comment

Lol, that is probably going to be accurate

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                        Fixed it for you.
                        Hahaha

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

I did get a good nap in the stand this afternoon.

Comment

Two days with no post, everyone must be too busy knocking down does

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                              Two days with no post, everyone must be too busy knocking down does
                              I’m sure I should shoot at least one doe but I won’t. I keep thinking that’s the one that would get hot and drag big boy by me. Had about 14 this morning.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Gumbo Man; 11-27-2021, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Haven't seen anything in hardin county the past 2 days

Comment

Working...
                                X