Fannin Co Live 11/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fannin Co Live 11/18

Finally made it to the property and did work this morning after lunch with a friend out this way I hadn’t seen since pre-COVID.

With two little ones it’s been hard justifying time to come out so this is my first sit of the year. We have quite a few young bucks on camera and some pigs, but overall antler quality has been low. I am hunting for rut roaming bucks or a big brow old 7 pt, but haven’t seen the seven of a week or so on camera.

Good luck ! Bruiser could show anytime!

Comment

Thanks!

Pic from the stand…

All of the mature does have been way less frequent at the feeders so I’m guessing they are getting bred or running.

Comment

Good luck, I had 9 bucks cruise by today and I’m going back for an all day sit tomorrow. The big boys are on thr feet as of yesterday afternoon. I let a 12 point walk I’m regretting now but hopefully somethings bleeding tomorrow.

I’m not sure what part of the county your in but the eastern halfs been on fire the last 2 days.

Comment

I’m southern close to hunt Co.

Two young does just came in.

Comment

Live decoys still there lol

Beautiful crisp evening.

Comment

Good luck! It is a beautiful evening to be out

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

Comment

Man the Covert has sent 2 picture and those does have been out there for over an hour. Somethings not working right.

Comment

Saw some pigs at 250yds but just passed through.

Comment

That’s it! Was a good evening. I drove back to the feeder to work on the cams and the pigs were there already.

Comment

Working...
                    X