No announcement yet.

2021-22 east texas season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck in East TX this weekend! We are headed up to Northwest TX now for a change of scenery.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
      Good luck in East TX this weekend! We are headed up to Northwest TX now for a change of scenery.
      Hope you get a shooter Justin. And don’t poke wholes in your hands with the rattling horns. I do wear gloves when I use mine. Good luck.

Comment

Excited about this weekend. Playoff game tonight, then headed to Martin's Mill to hunt Friday, then headed to Elkhart to hunt Saturday and Sunday. Looking for to a good weekend in the woods

Comment

new bucks showing up at all 3 places this week, big bodied shooter 8 for one of my boys at one spot and a cool split beam buck that i cant tell if hes 13" or not...pics coming

Comment

I know for a fact that I'm missing 7 bucks that should be 5.5 or older this year. I honestly believe the two episodes of snow/freezing weather we had in February killed a lot of the older class bucks around me. Stands to reason since they were run down from the rut and spring green up hadn't occurred yet. I have a lot of 3.5 yr olds this year but only 2-3 post mature bucks on camera.

Comment

Sorry the 8 is a 9..

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Split beam... Is he legal?

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                  Split beam... Is he legal?

Has to be an angle in there that would make it. Hahaha.

If those pics were on my camera this morning, I would be packed on the road in 10 minutes. lol

J

Comment

1 more... My camera got bumped and I can only see him when his head is down...

Comment

No doubt legal

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        No doubt legal

Agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

100% legal. And if he's not, just don't post LDP's on here. LOL

One thing that bucks doesn't do is violate the spirit of the law as he is anything but young.

Comment

good deal, i was leaning towards legal. i'll see if one of the boys want a crack at him, if not ol dad has a decision to make lol

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                              100% legal. And if he's not, just don't post LDP's on here. LOL

One thing that bucks doesn't do is violate the spirit of the law as he is anything but young.
                              Right... Same story here, this one showed up at my other spot this morning too...no history with him.

Another camera issue, fogged up after the rain.

No question on this one lol

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                                1 more... My camera got bumped and I can only see him when his head is down...

Going with the gamblers flow these days I’ll bet a steak dinner he makes it.

Comment

Working...
                                X