No announcement yet.

Hostile Lease Mate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea there’s no way I’d allow a guy that pulled that crap on our lease. I let a lot of things slide but the first and foremost thing a lease boss is responsible for is safety. That guy is a loose cannon & needs to get booted. Good luck OP.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
      Probably upset about the drugs he left in the truck that may have been found
      That’s what I’m thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
        I would email the lease boss. Tell him the situation in email. And hunting to me is about enjoyment. If ask for my membership money back- all my stuff packed up for me and delivered to safe location(my house) and call it done.
        My thoughts as well. I’ve dealt with emotionally disturbed people daily for almost 30 years, I would not return to that lease, even if the psycho was banned. I choose to not deal with crazies with guns every chance I get.

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
          1. Keep deer camp conversion to , news, sports and weather ( religion , sex , drunken tales don’t mix @ camps)
          2. It’s you or him leaving tell the straw boss to return someone the money ASAP

Were I the boss someone needs to pack up ASAP, maybe both of you after reading
          “” if I would have had a gun i probably would have pulled it””
          If he’d had a gun, when dude went for his, he should have been on target the second dude grabbed his.

Comment

He might have some type of chemical imbalance to get that mad that quick.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              That’s what I’m thinking.
              ^^^^^ My first thought as well!

Comment

Ask him if he’s ready to meet Jesus.

Comment

sounds like he needs a trip to the train station.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    I don’t understand why everyone is telling the OP to bail. He did nothing wrong. The psycho needs to go, and the lease boss is apparently working on that.
                    This

Comment

For you folks that think the lease boss is enept and should be tarred & feathered for not IMMEDIATELY kicking out the door.

He got the info from the person in question. He is talking with him about the seriousness of the situation.

More than likely he will have told him, he is not a good fit with this group of folks on this lease and tell him he should move on.

I see him as defuseing the situation towards the OP. The OP on the other hand has a deadly threat he is looking at with the local authorities.

Sounds like it will end up the best that can be expected in such a situation. Unless of course if the person in question goes BSC than all bets are off.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter28 View Post
                        That was Ryan! Screen name was Rhinolandscaping. Leased his place for a bit in Rocksprings.
                        Man I remember following that story.. That was some crazy stuff right there..

My father-in-laws brother-in-law was on a lease around Nacogdoches and a lease member shot him in the thigh with a 30-06 from a couple hundred yards away.. It blew out a big piece of his femur.. He dam near bled out.. It was a miracle he survived.. Doc even saved the leg somehow...

Comment

Brandishing a firearm and making terroristic threats sound like crimes to me, definitely talk to the cops.

Comment

Time to file a report with the local gamewarden/Sherrifs office. Also talk with the lease manager. If they don't remove him, then it is time to ask for your money back and vacate the leases! You don't need that kind of hassle!

Comment

Originally posted by Dbap
                              You're starting to sound like a "clanging gong", Praying out loud for men to hear.....Do you use every thing that happens to you as an opportunity to promote yourself as being religious? You had an encounter with a psycho, deal with it. If you were spiritually mature as you promote yourself to be, you'd have the God given tools you needed to handle it, rather than promote yourself, and the opportunity to sell hunts. Is that in your lease agreement?
                              No one else thought the OP was promoting himself as "religious" in the post...

...but your radar for "religion" is obviously super sensitive and cynical.

I'm guessing you feel like God or a religious person let you down in the past. If so I'd encourage you to apply your advice to the OP back to yourself and "deal with it"

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                                So they probably had a 6 hour drive to get to that lease from their house in East Texas.
                                Funny stuff right there haha

Comment

Working...
                                X