No announcement yet.

Best bow shop around Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone already said it. Texas Archery, Richard is awesome. My kin love triple edge but it's a little drive from where im at.

Comment

Where is Texas archery?

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
        Where is Texas archery?
        Off treaschwig just down from carters country. I45/1960 area, Spring/north Houston

Comment

Best bow shop around Houston

Texas Archery is my shop of choice..

Hit the 3D Range frequently!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Saddle river range is good too

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks folks, I likely will go to all three at some point. I love the sport and archery community.

Comment

Any feedback for Gulf Coast Archery? I have a recurve I am sorting out.

Comment

West Houston has always done right by me and never hesitated to be friendly. Now Viking Archery? Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Solo7 View Post
                    Any feedback for Gulf Coast Archery? I have a recurve I am sorting out.

Gulf coast archery is terrible and not worth the trip, they don't carry Mathews or Hoyt. I think prime and bowtech are the only bows they carried when i was there a couple of weeks ago. I tried to talk to someone about the FOC of my current arrows and possibly being under spined and he just looked confused and had no clue what i was talking about.

No clue about their knowledge of recurves.

Texas archery is the only place i go and i drive over an hour to go. Raymond is great and the only one who works on my bows for the past 6 years.

Comment

Texas Archery is where I spend my money. Joey and Richard are top notch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Triple Edge has always been great

Comment

Texas Archery. They will take great care of you.

Comment

Triple Edge hands down. Sam and Glenn went above and beyond for me. Stayed open well past quitting time setting up my VXR for me !

Comment

Its a bit further drive, but Live Oak in Bryan is pretty solid as well. Been using them a few years now and have always been pleased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MillsJake View Post
                                Gulf coast archery is terrible and not worth the trip, they don't carry Mathews or Hoyt. I think prime and bowtech are the only bows they carried when i was there a couple of weeks ago. I tried to talk to someone about the FOC of my current arrows and possibly being under spined and he just looked confused and had no clue what i was talking about.

No clue about their knowledge of recurves.

Texas archery is the only place i go and i drive over an hour to go. Raymond is great and the only one who works on my bows for the past 6 years.
                                Gulf coast archery is more driven towards Target archery, the owners and his wife are really not hunters and to say there terrible and not worth the trip is not fair to say.

Comment

Working...
                                X