Guided Elk Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
    Look into hunting on one of the Rez’s. That UU Bar ranch is a dang good place by the looks of some of the hunts I’ve seen from there!
    I was with a group on the UU Bar back before current owners, maybe even 2 owners ago. Anyway, it is a spectacularly beautiful ranch with great numbers of animals. I killed a 320 elk, my wife killed a beautiful 340LB Black Bear and we caught tons of trout!!! A Great place to go for sure!!

Comment

Vermejo

Comment

you could go to the glass mountains in west texas , a freind of mine takes lots of great free range bulls there
        give a casey smith a call if interested 432-664-3386

Comment

At New Mexico Hunting Adventures, we pride ourselves on providing the ultimate hunting experience of a lifetime. Whether you're after that giant bull elk of a lifetime, a trophy speed goat, or chasing one of our exotic offerings, we have the access and guides to put you on the animal of your dreams.

Vince Vigil runs a great outfitter service and can meet your needs. I hunted with them in 2019 and had a great hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by JONES45LC View Post
            you could go to the glass mountains in west texas , a freind of mine takes lots of great free range bulls there
            This is my thought as well

Comment

Originally posted by TKRanch View Post
              Give Bridger Petrini a call..... here is his website. They have lots of land in both NM and CO. They are great folks and have been doing this a LONG time. Bridger took over the business from his dad years ago, so he has grown up hunting big game out west.

http://www.tristateoutfittersusa.com/
              Good guy I bought a ranger from him years ago.It was all he said it would be when I got there.

Comment

Thanks for the recommendations gents. I will be giving a few of these folks a call.

Comment

Originally posted by JONES45LC View Post
                  I actually sent an PM to the OP. Hands down if I had the funds....Casey Smith would get my money.

Comment

Call Kenny Burton Burton Hunting Service Free range Texas Elk

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                      I'd be looking at one of the reservations in New Mexico. The Mescalero is probably the best bet. He could hunt rifle and you could bow hunt if you want.
                      Acoma has better elk

Comment

Acoma
                        Cielo vista
                        Vermejo
                        Uuu bar
                        White Apache
                        San Carlos

These are where I would start outside of Texas

Comment

These guys are the best. Everything you asked for in the hunt they do. I know about 8 people that have hunted with them all of which took wild low fence bulls over 330". The biggest was just over 354". They only offer rifle hunts and have such good success because you will be shooting a long way. If you don't have a gun for long-range shooting they will have some with suppressors. Pricing was well within the rates listed above. I did an antelope hunt 1-2 years ago with them. They are great people. We had several hundred antelope, really good properties to hunt, and good food. The question is will they have an opening. It's difficult to get spots. My guide was Dwayne Roberts he also does Elk guiding with this outfitter.

Cedar Creek Outfitters offers trophy big game hunting in New Mexico.

Comment

I had never considered West Texas for our hunt, but that looks pretty interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by freerhunter16 View Post
                              I had never considered West Texas for our hunt, but that looks pretty interesting.
                              Better age structures then most places and can hunt peak rut bugling bulls with a rifle

Comment

I don't know Casey but I follow him on Facebook. That guy kills some monster elk in West Texas!

Comment

Working...
                                X