Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike1187 View Post

The OTC market has changed a lot just in my short time of trading, so I’ve switched to crypto for some nice gains.

Same here. I’m stuck holding ICCT, HCMC, and ILUS but moved everything else in my TD acct over to Crypto in Coinbase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1187 View Post
      These guy are taking advantage of their ‘followers’ on twitter....after watching several of these trending tickers I’m convinced they throw a ticker out after they’ve already loaded up and let the suckers run it up for them so they can dump it for a nice profit. Beware if you are buying in on these, they dump quick.

The OTC market has changed a lot just in my short time of trading, so I’ve switched to crypto for some nice gains.

Not just twitter folks, the ones that have youtube channels and discord memberships too.

If you're are going to invest/gamble, do your own due diligence.

Comment

I was able to dump HIMR today and break even. Was an impulse buy and was red from the second I bought it.

Comment

Still stuck in HCMC and HYII though.

Comment

KWBT on the move again, worth watching

Comment

RTP and RR1...y'all still in CSCW from way back? I've been holding for a week, fully expect it to crash back hard at 8am lol...

Comment

I'm out of almost everything. Market is too crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                  RTP and RR1...y'all still in CSCW from way back? I've been holding for a week, fully expect it to crash back hard at 8am lol...
                  negative.....Im down to one penny stock. I got holding it when I should have sold long ago. I deviated from my pattern and it burned me. The Very Good Food Company has been very good, lol.

The market sucks but more importantly I havent had the time to babysit these stocks so Ive mostly been a none player. My long term stocks have gotten crushed the last week or so. But Im not worried because they were long holds when I bought them. I may add a little more to some of those positions if the downward trend continues.

Comment

Running now!

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
                      Running now!
                      i need a good one after a few dumb moves recently

Comment

i need a good one after a few dumb moves recently
                        Yea me to.

Comment

What are y’all’s thoughts on selling them to get your money back and leave the rest to see if it runs? Not in it for much, but if I sell half I get my money back and only risk my earnings.

Comment

So did any of yall sell near the high today?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              So did any of yall sell near the high today?
                              no

my "sell" has been mis-timed a lot lately, i am trying the patience thing out...we'll see how it goes.

did you see the pics of that shed i sent you the other day?

Comment

So being the rookie I am, I'm still paper trading, but I jumped in on CSCW last week when it was running up and got in way to late and then watched it crash. So I averaged down to see what would happen. I first got in at 1.61, and then again at 1.43 and closed this morning at 2.30 for a nice fake profit.

Not sure I would of had the guts to do that with real cash yet, but it was cool to see it recover and then gain.

Comment

Working...
                                X