Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New mexico 2018

Who is headed to New Mexico for January Mule deer

I have a unit 34 tag (always wish it was unit 30 though), but my first born could be born anytime in Jan, so I am sending my two buddies without me. 7 hours away with no phone service, not a good combo in my situation. Hopefully can get back in next year! Good luck to all that are going. Stick Flicker, you get back into 30?

Comment

Not I, but if any of y'all get into trouble out here, let me know. I'm in Las Cruces.

Comment

Originally posted by dwv015 View Post
        i have a unit 34 tag (always wish it was unit 30 though), but my first born could be born anytime in jan, so i am sending my two buddies without me. 7 hours away with no phone service, not a good combo in my situation. Hopefully can get back in next year! Good luck to all that are going. Stick flicker, you get back into 30?
        yep! Packing to stay 10 days hoping to get it done in 5

Comment

I was in Winston during Thanksgiving and saw several really nice bucks. Hope they have had some rain or snow very dry.

Comment

The Gila and Lincoln both got some snow, but don't know how much and how localized it was.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Unit 2B with Compass West Outfitters. Can't wait.

Comment

Headed out to 29 on Sunday.

Comment

Anybody have anything to report from NM? I've talked to two groups, one in 30 & one in 34; they both claim that the rut is on. Both groups have been on deer with opportunities, but nothing has hit the ground yet.

Comment

Not i, but I wish i was going. Does that count?

Comment

Working...
                    X