No announcement yet.

Carnivore Diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it would be super beneficial but I’m not going to lie I love Veggies with my steak... I would definitely cycle the meats you do by adding in chicken and pork every few days. Also hopefully you will be working out as well to see the ultimate benefit... good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne 20 View Post
      can you have beer

Only Hamm’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
        I'm not either. I really enjoy his podcasts. But he won't be making any dietary or political choices for me anytime soon.
        I see your point but he's a middle aged guy that works out and trains jiu jitsu daily and has the means to stick with and follow a diet to a T. What he says might be beneficial for most of us no matter who he votes for.

Comment

I’m out!

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
            there is some benefits but sustainable to eat that way your entire life, no. Your body has to have micronutrients from plants that we can’t get from meat alone.

Tell that to eskimos. Surviving on meat for well since dawn of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
              Tell that to eskimos. Surviving on meat for well since dawn of time.

And they are in phenomenal shape! Lol

Comment

Carnivore works fine if you do it right, muscle meats aren't very micronutrient dense, gotta get on them organ meats!

I was probably 90% carnivore for a while on super low carb paleo and it worked pretty well.

I cant stand the taste of liver and I love most veggies so pure carnivore ain't for me but it can work.

Meat actually isnt bad for your digestive system at all, it digests perfectly fine, think about the last time you ate corn and a salad with your steak. Which parts were still recognizable when they can out the other end? Lol

The "meat rots in your colon" thing is 100% a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                  And they are in phenomenal shape! Lol

Why yes fantastic shape before Europeans conquered them. Now for the most part they do not eat their traditional diet and they are fat af. American diet sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                    elimination processing. I like to see how my body is affected by different foods/diets.
                    If you're getting rid of processing, have to think about the whole supply chain... quality meat that feed isn't processed or such.

Comment

Fad. There is no diet worthy of veggies not being acceptable.

Comment

My personal opinion is there is not a diet period on the face of this earth that 99.99% of the people can stay on for any extended period of time. Most are not that healthy or they would last. How many diets are on the market today touting they will do what you need, but it is long term?

Eat healthy, exercise and exercise to burn more calories than you take it with this HEALTHY diet and you will see results. Plain and simple, healthy eating and exercise, not extreme is something most can do and stay with. Most diets pushed on social media cannot be sustained long term and can affect your health in a very negative way.
                        This is just my opinion and I have tired a bunch but the best was what I said, healthy eating and sensible exercise

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                          If you're getting rid of processing, have to think about the whole supply chain... quality meat that feed isn't processed or such.
                          All meat would be venison I killed myself and a quarter jersey cow grass fed, grass finished, processed by family in iowa

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I lost 140lbs in 8 months doing this. No exercise at all.

Comment

I did it for two weeks. A friend of mine showed me some guy that was on it and ate ribeyes. I ate a ribeye with eggs in the morning and a ribeye with a little steamed broccoli or grilled asparagus for dinner. I felt great! I don’t know what Joe Rogan ate but it did not have that effect on me. My body used most of what I ate. Very satisfying. I stoped craving sugar and carbs. I was more of an experiment for me. I think the guy was on YouTube. He had been on it for four years, and what he said made sense. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                                All meat would be venison I killed myself and a quarter jersey cow grass fed, grass finished, processed by family in iowa

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                                I think venison might be to lean. You need the fat. But I am not sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X