• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go for a run
    Chop firewood
    Have a few beers and light the firepit

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      Shoot the M16 and/or wrestle with the children’s mother...
      This man knows what to do ! Give it a big 3

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
        This.

I'll get them sticky ghost babies out then go the F to sleep and things are usually better the next day.

I have recently started Sam Harris' meditation app practice and cut out 90% of the caffeine I was consuming and that's been a huge contributor to not having as many bad days.
        to hell with you, you sticky demon ghost babies!!!

Comment

I honestly just try to put things back in to perspective. What I might call a bad day could be a walk in the park for someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
            This.

I'll get them sticky ghost babies out then go the F to sleep and things are usually better the next day.

I have recently started Sam Harris' meditation app practice and cut out 90% of the caffeine I was consuming and that's been a huge contributor to not having as many bad days.
            Holy crap,sticky ghost babies. That's some funny shizz. Now if I can just remember that.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
              Get on tbh. More clowns in one concentrated location than you can shake a stick at.
              I laughed at this!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

I pray and give it to God, then I go live my life and not worry about others. I got a group of people I can play dominoes with daily and we can talk about anything there.

Comment

I haven't had a bad day in almost 14 years. Seriously, I have been through some serious times of drought but since giving my life to Christ it is impossible to have a bad day. Have some moments of frustration and even anger but nothing sticks.
                  Listen, 150 years from now none of it will matter, only 1 thing will matter when you are long gone and your name and face nobody even remembers. That is Christ and Christ alone. He says our burden is heavy but his is light, He says here...take mine...it will actually lift you up instead of weighing you down.
                  God of Heaven and earth, I pray that those who have heavy burdens and read these words will cast their cares upon you Lord and be lifted up by your grace and mercy!

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                    I haven't had a bad day in almost 14 years. Seriously, I have been through some serious times of drought but since giving my life to Christ it is impossible to have a bad day. Have some moments of frustration and even anger but nothing sticks.
                    Listen, 150 years from now none of it will matter, only 1 thing will matter when you are long gone and your name and face nobody even remembers. That is Christ and Christ alone. He says our burden is heavy but his is light, He says here...take mine...it will actually lift you up instead of weighing you down.
                    God of Heaven and earth, I pray that those who have heavy burdens and read these words will cast their cares upon you Lord and be lifted up by your grace and mercy!
                    Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckrider View Post
                      My best friend...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I just hope his name isn't Buck

Comment

If I can get to the ranch that helps

Comment

Shoot some arrows, something sweet like chicken and waffles with some powdered sugar on em, take the board and go surf a little if i can, a little special care like a backrub..or something..from the wife, and then maybe have her read some uplifting scriptures to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                            I head to the river bottom
                            The real pig man !!!

Comment

I also try to remind myself that 99% of the things I stress about don’t really matter, at the end of the day.
                              This place is not our home and the secular stuff, is JUST THAT.

God does ALL (ALLLLL) things for the good of those that believe in HIM.

This can be terribly hard to understand in the moment, but the Word Is infallible. His thoughts are higher than ours, so are His ways higher than ours
                              Last edited by JLivi1224; 02-14-2020, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Count my blessings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X