Props to Academy Pasadena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Props to Academy Pasadena

I witnessed what was clearly a straw purchase attempt and the young man behind the counter handed it very professionally. Tattoo face was handling the firearm and asking all the questions, he even picked out the ammo. But when it came time for the paperwork that was all Babygirl. I was being noisy and stood by and listened for a while. I’m not sure how she answered line 11A but I know Tattoo Face raised his voice several times and Babygirl was doing a lot of head bobbin and finger pointing. Needless to say they didn’t walk away with a firearm. On to the next Academy they go!

Good job Academy! He can probably calls his friends and get one faster unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertt View Post
      Good job Academy! He can probably calls his friends and get one faster unfortunately.
      Yep...beat me to it. I was just gonna say...if the man wants a firearm and has cash he will find a firearm.

Comment

He just wanted babygirl to have some protection is all.

Comment

There should be a law that says a face tattoo automatically disqualifies you from buying a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
            There should be a law that says a face tattoo automatically disqualifies you from buying a gun.
            LOL

Note - Riverrat1 didn't stir this pot!

Comment

Originally posted by riverrat1 View Post
              lol

note - riverrat1 didn't stir this pot!

lol

Comment

That’s all any FFL dealer needs is someone making a straw purchase, having the gun used by a fellon and having it tracked back to them as the seller. Makes everyone look bad.

Comment

Working...
                X